|Susan Misner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Susan Misner is an American dancer and actress who is known for having been cast in a wide range of characters in a number of films and shows such as God Friended Me, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Americans, Nashville, Billions, Shut Eye, Jonny Zero, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, The Bronx Is Burning, The Good Wife, Being Charlie, Something’s Gotta Give, Everyone Says I Love You, The Fanatical Teachings of Julian Tau, Life on Mars, and Gossip Girl.
Paterson, Passaic County, New Jersey, United States
Susan Misner is represented by One Entertainment, Artist Management Company, New York, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Susan Misner has dated –
- Jonathan Bernstein (1999-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
- Gorgeous looks
- Pierced ears
Susan Misner has done endorsement work for –
- The Gap (TV Commercial) (2000)
- Miller Lite (TV Commercial) (2001)
- Crunch and Munch (TV Commercial)
- Pledge (TV Commercial)
Susan Misner Facts
- She was raised in Pompton Plains, New Jersey.
- In the year 1996, Susan Misner made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Harry Winston Dancer in the musical comedy film, Everyone Says I Love You. Directed by Woody Allen, the film’s lead cast included Alan Alda, Woody Allen, Drew Barrymore, Lukas Haas, Goldie Hawn, Gaby Hoffmann, Natasha Lyonne, Edward Norton, Natalie Portman, Julia Roberts, and David Ogden Stiers.
- She made her first TV show appearance by portraying the character of Department Store Woman in an episode titled Christmas Ruined My Life of the family comedy-drama show, Soul Man, in December 1997. The lead cast members of the show included the likes of Dan Aykroyd, Anthony Clark, Kevin Sheridan, Brendon Ryan Barrett, Spencer Breslin, Courtney Chase, Dakin Matthews, and Anne Lambton.
- She was cast in the recurring role of Eve in a couple of episodes of the television action-crime drama series, Jonny Zero, which had artists such as Franky G, GQ, and Brennan Hesser.
- In 2007, Susan Misner also appeared in a few episodes, such as The Game’s Not as Easy as It Looks, Fellas, The Straw, and Mr. October, of the television drama show, The Bronx Is Burning, which was directed by Jeremiah Chechik.
- She appeared as Melanie Lolly in the 2008 independent comedy film, Gigantic, which starred Paul Dano, Zooey Deschanel, Edward Asner, Jane Alexander, and John Goodman.
- Susan Misner brought to life the character of Sandra Beeman, wife of Stan Beeman, in the period spy thriller drama television series, The Americans, which has won several awards and nominations like Critics’ Choice Television Award, Golden Globe Award, Peabody Award, Primetime Emmy Award, Producers Guild of America Award, Screen Actors Guild Award, and Television Critics Association Award.
- In 2016, she starred as Liseanne Mills in the romantic drama film, Being Charlie, alongside actors Nick Robinson, Morgan Saylor, Devon Bostick, Ricardo Chavira, Common, and Cary Elwes.
- Susan Misner was cast as Dr. Nora White, who is a neuroscientist, in the drama web television series, Shut Eye, in 2016. Created by screenwriter Leslie Bohem, the lead cast of the show consisted of actors such as Jeffrey Donovan, KaDee Strickland, Emmanuelle Chriqui, David Zayas, Isabella Rossellini, Dylan Ray Schmid, and Havana Guppy.
Featured Image by Ric Govea / Instagram