|Tess Christine Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1991|
Tess Christine is an American social media star, best known for her YouTube channel that has amassed more than 2.5 million subscribers. Even though she created the channel in 2009, it wasn’t until 2011 that she began posting videos actively. It began out of boredom and in free time and later turned it into a full-time job after Tess graduated from college in Minnesota. Via her channel, she primarily takes part in showcasing various outfit of the day, streetwear, and professional wear clothing combinations for different occasions. Her videos are also focused on topics such as health, wellness, beauty, and makeup routines and her personal brand favorites.
Tess also often uploads traveling vlogs as well as home design and decoration videos alongside her fiancé Patrick. In her Facebook bio, Tess also said that one of her goals was to help her audience achieve popular looks, such as those of Shay Mitchell, Zendaya Coleman, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Ariana Grande, and others. She has also amassed a large audience on other social media, consisting of more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 100k followers on Twitter, and more than 100k followers on Facebook.
Wisconsin, United States
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Tess graduated from a college in Minnesota, United States, with a bachelor degree in public relations and marketing.
She also studied abroad in England, United Kingdom, for 1 semester.
Social Media Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Nick Christine (Younger Brother)
Tess Christine is represented by Select Management Group (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 4.5 in or 164 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tess Christine has dated –
- Patrick Raitor (2012-Present) – She began dating the New York-based photographer and editor, Patrick Raitor in late 2012. They met at a Red Bull event where he was doing photography. Patrick later became known as the founder of a company named Modern Gypsy Media. In November 2017, after about 5 years of dating, the couple announced that they were engaged. In May 2019, they created a Q&A on her YouTube channel, in which they announced their wedding planning was going well. Patrick and Tess also revealed that when it comes to raising kids, they would move from New York to somewhere in the Mid West as they both grew up there. The pair also revealed they nearly broke up in 2018, after moving to New York City. They cited the lack of space and time away from each other, as well as not having friends there. In addition, they worked and lived together in the same space, and felt oversaturated, but managed to work their issues out.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Irish, Polish, and French-Canadian descent, but also has distant Norwegian and Dutch ancestry.
- Slim physique
- Bright white teeth
Tess Christine has endorsed brands such as –
- Clarins USA (2019)
- Reformation (2019)
- Superga USA (2019)
- Princess Polly Boutique (2019)
- Lulus (2019)
- Calvin Klein (2019)
- Verge Girl (2019)
- Nature’s Bounty (2019)
- PUBLIC DESIRE (2019)
- Levi’s (2019)
- Forever21 (2019)
- Majorelle (2019)
- Revolve (2019)
- Réalisation Par (2019)
- The Frye Company (2019)
- Maria Pascual (2019)
- MANGO (2019)
- ASOS (2019)
- Pepe Jeans London (2019)
- AGOLDE (2019)
- Urban Outfitters (2019)
- Dr. Martens (2019)
- MONTCE SWIM (2019)
- Endless Summer (2019)
- SIR The Label (2019)
- Airbnb (2019)
- Cleobella (2019)
- Tony Bianco (2019)
- Windsor Store (2019)
- ZARA (2019)
- Nasty Gal (2019)
- & Other Stories (2019)
- LPA (2019)
- Macy’s (2019)
- GRLFRND DENIM (2019)
- Neutrogena (2019)
- SK-II (2019)
- Burberry (2019)
- Lulus (2019)
Best Known For
Being a well-known social media star and influencer, and having a massive fanbase consisting of more than 2.5 million subscribers on YouTube
Growing up, her mom put her in everything – Tess played soccer, softball, did gymnastics, swimming, and dancing. She stuck with gymnastics and dancing in the end. In high school, she became a part of the cheerleading team and even made the varsity team in her sophomore year.
Through her channel, Tess also made a large series of videos focusing primarily on home workouts for booty, abs, arms, legs, using a yoga mat and no dumbbells, and showcased easy meal ideas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. In 2016, she was also a special guest and showcased her easy-to-follow home workout routine in videos made by Refinery29, a well-known media company.
Tess Christine Favorite Things
- TV Shows – The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017), Rick and Morty, Dexter (2006-2013), Sons of Anarchy (2008-2014), Parks and Recreation (2009-2015), The Office (2005-2013), The Walking Dead, Modern Family, Pretty Little Liars (2010-2017)
- Animal – Cat
- Meals – Tacos, Chicken, Pasta, Grilled Cheese
Tess Christine Facts
- She was very shy as a toddler.
- Tess was in daycare growing up, as both of her parents worked full-time.
- For her 6th birthday, her grandma surprised her with 2 kittens named Sophie and Sammy.
- In elementary school, she was obsessed with Lizzie McGuire (2001-2004) and That’s So Raven (2003-2007).
- Tess had braces in middle school and was very small and awkward. She had a best friend named Sami, but they later grew apart.
- She has a 1-inch tattoo of a rose below her wrist.
- Tess got her 1st job at the age of 16 and worked as a hostess at TGI Friday’s.
- She has collaborated with Adelaine Morin, another well-known YouTuber.
- Tess started her YouTube channel without any plans to do so. She was curling her hair one day and decided to film a short tutorial.
- Tess and her friend decided to go to a CD signing for One Direction during her college years. After standing in line for hours at the Mall of America, Zayn Malik told her she was super pretty, which made her jump from joy.
- She considers the videos that she made on YouTube between 2011 and 2013 too cringy to watch herself.
- In 2012, she was obsessed with Selena Gomez and her fashion style.
- If her YouTube career failed, she would start working in fashion, PR, or marketing.
- She always dreamed of creating her clothing line and began actively working on it in August 2018.
- Her spirit animal is a hummingbird.
- If she could star in a movie with a female actress, her choice would be Rachel McAdams.
- Tess fell in love with the country of England during the 4 months that she spent there studying. She felt like crying when her parents picked her up from the airport.
- In 2019, Tess met her lifelong celebrity crush, Paul Wesley, best known for his role of Stefan Salvatore in The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017).
- If her friend didn’t encourage her, Tess would have never taken a photo with Paul because she was too nervous to approach him.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Tess Christine / Instagram