Angelina Jolie Voight
Angie, Ange, AJ
Los Angeles, California, USA
Angelina Jolie attended William O. Schaefer School, Tappan, New York and graduated from El Rodeo elementary school in 1989. She completed her schooling from Beverly Hills High School, Beverly Hills, California in 1991. Also, she learned theatre for 2 years from Lee Strasberg Theater Institute, West Hollywood, California.
- Father – Jon Voight (Actor)
- Mother – Marcheline Bertrand (Actress)
- Siblings – James Haven (Actor) (Older Brother), Chip Taylor (Singer-songwriter) (Uncle)
She is signed with Media Talent Group.
Actress, director, producer, writer
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Angelina Jolie started dating Brad Pitt in 2005. Angelina, on April 12, 2012, engaged Brad Pitt. She has a total of 6 children with him. Their names are as –
- Maddox Chivan – Adopted Son. He is eldest of the 6 children, born in 2001.
- Pax Thien – Adopted Son
- Zahara Marley – Adopted Daughter
- Shiloh Nouvel – Biological Daughter
- Knox Léon – Biological Son. He is youngest among the 6 children, born in 2008.
- Vivienne Marcheline – Biological Daughter. She is youngest among the 6 children, born in 2008.
For the pictures of these children, you can visit here.
- Angelina, firstly, married Jonny Lee Miller. Their relationship status went from March 1996 upto February 1999.
- Then, she married Billy Bob Thornton. Their marriage period is May 2000 – May 2003.
- Finally, she married Brad Pitt in 2014. Angelina and Brad split in September 2016 and Angelina filed for divorce.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Slovak ancestry on her father’s side while she is of German, French-Canadian, and Dutch descent on her mom’s side.
Her natural hair color is “Dark Blonde”. But, she has kept her hair “Dark Brown” since she was four or five years old as her mom dyed them that way.
- Full lips
- Thin body frame
36-23-35 in or 91.5-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Best Known For
Her title role in blockbuster series of films ‘Lara Croft.’
She is also known for her lips.
1982 film “Lookin’ to Get Out” for her role as ‘Tosh’
Gunnar Peterson. See her workout routine and diet plan.
Louis Vuitton (2011)
Angelina believes in the existence of God. She started believing in God after working with Louis Zamperini on the 2013 hit film Unbroken.
Angelina Jolie Favorite Things
- Favorite Food Brands – Cheerios (Brand of Breakfast Cereals), McDonald’s
- Favorite TV Programs – King Of The Hill, Game Show Network, Animal Planet
- Favorite People – Ayn Rand (Author)
- Favorite Bands – Madonna, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, The Clash, Matchbox Twenty
- Favorite Color – Black
Angelina Jolie Facts
- Angelina Jolie has a bulldog named Jacques.
- Her parents split in 1976. So, she was primarily raised by her mom.
- Angelina Jolie dreamt of becoming a Funeral Director from childhood.
- “Jolie” means “Pretty” in French.
- Actor Jacqueline Bisset and Maximilian Schell are her godparents.
- Viktoriya Bonya named her daughter after Angelina Jolie.
- She is believed to be born at 9:09 AM PDT.
- Angelina was voted no.1 in People magazine’s ‘100 Most Beautiful List’ in 2006.
- Jolie has undergone double mastectomy to prevent the risks of breast cancer. (Report from NPR).
- She is not on social media.