Christine D. Teigen
Teigen was born on November 30, 1985
Delta, Utah, USA
Christine graduated from Huntington Beach High School in Huntington Beach, California in 2003.
The modeling agencies to which she is signed are –
- Vision Los Angeles
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Sydney
5 ft 8½ or 174 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
American singer-songwriter, John Legend commenced dating the model in January 2008. They engaged on 27 December, 2011. Both of these have hit the red carpet on many occasions.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Thai-Norwegian descent.
Different looks due to Thai-Norwegian ancestry.
37-25-34 in or 94-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Christine has advertised for Billabong, Rock & Republic, Gillette Venus, Olay, Nike, Skullcandy headphones.
The model has not publicly revealed about her religious beliefs.
Best Known For
Becoming a Sports Illustrated Model, when she debuted in 2010.
She has only appeared in the TV movies such as Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2009 as herself in 2009, Cookies & Cocktails as herself in 2011, E! Special: Scouted to Stardom as herself in 2012, E! After Party: The 2012 Academy Awards again as herself in the year 2012.
First TV Show
She has done TV shows, which includes fashion shows and the Cooking Channel’s episodes.
In July 2010, she walked through the runway in True Religion Swimwear 2011 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim at Raleigh in Miami beach, Florida.
In February 2013, Christine was featured in Cooking Channel’s Chrissy Teigen’s Hungry episode. It was a special show in which her wedding menu was discussed.
Other than these, she has been flashed in talk shows, TV documentaries and others.
She had taken the help from the Pilates trainer, Regan Sur. She says –
“She is an amazing little cook herself. Our workouts consist of solely talking food as we forget how many reps I am actually doing.”
There is a list of top 5 low-carb diets, revealed by the model herself. The list is as follows (in order) –
- Yum Nua (Thai Beef Salad)
- Baked Eggs in Ham Cups
- Grilled Portobello with Arugula and Tomato
- Stuffed Red Bell Peppers
- Prosciutto-Wrapped, Boursin Cheese and Bacon-Stuffed Chicken Breast
- She graced the magazine cover of Ocean Drive (US) in August 2011.
- Teigen has appeared in the 2007 Maxim Swimsuit Calendar.
- Also, she has remained a part in the 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. In 2010, she was named “Rookie of the Year”. At that time, her model friend, Brooklyn Decker introduced her to Sports Illustrated team to cast her.
- From 2006 to 2007, she served as a substitute model for Deal or No Deal.
- In 2004, Chrissy became IGN (Imagine Games Network) Babe.
- She has been featured in the 2011 video game – EA Sports’ Need For Speed: The Run.
- In her free time, she likes to cook food and do writing work at the food blog www.sodelushious.com.
- She is good friends with the chef Kelsey Nixon. Chrissy enjoys reading more about food. She likes to expand her knowledge in this area.
- She has designed a capsule collection together with swimwear designer DiNeila Brazil. It was debuted at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Miami in 2011.
- She was born to a Thai mother and a Norwegian father.
- Eating alone in a restaurant is one of her favorite things.
- She has a pet dog.
- Follow her on Twitter.