Adria Arjona Torres
At the age of 18, Adria moved to New York City.
However, after her acting career took off, she shifted her base to West Hollywood.
After she moved to New York City, Adria got enrolled at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute to take a three-month acting course.
- Father – Ricardo Arjona (Latin American singer and songwriter)
- Mother – Leslie Torres
- Siblings – Ricorda Arjona (Brother), Nicolás Arjona (Younger Paternal Half-Brother)
Adria Arjona is represented by New York City based One Entertainment.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As Adria prefers to keep her personal life away from the spotlight, the information about her love life and dating history isn’t available.
As per her social media feed, she is certainly dating someone.
Race / Ethnicity
Adria has Puerto Rican ancestry on her mother’s side, whereas, she is of Guatemalan descent on dad’s side.
- Petite figure
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU)
Adria hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Emily in the HBO crime drama series, True Detective in 2015.
- Having played the role of Dorothy Gale in the NBC fantasy series, Emerald City.
In 2012, Adria first appeared in the short film Loss.
However, her first full-length film was the comedy movie, Wedding in New York in 2015.
First TV Show
In 2014, Adria made her TV show debut in the Cashing Out episode of crime drama series, Unforgettable.
Adria Arjona’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Adria Arjona Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate
Source – Vanity Fair
Adria Arjona Facts
- She had a very unsettled childhood as she was regular in touring with her father, who was a well-known Latin American singer. Also, she often had to move between Miami and Mexico City.
- When she moved to New York City to study at The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, her father had asked her to come up with a backup plan such as studying in college but within months, she was so taken up with acting that she realized it was the only thing she wanted.
- While studying at The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, she used to work as a waitress at several New York City restaurants for financial support.
- She had initially turned down an opportunity to audition for her role in Emerald City because she felt that there was no way producers would pick Hispanic actress.
- When she got a call confirming her casting in the TV series Emerald City, she was having dinner at a restaurant in Columbia. She was so overwhelmed by the news that she cried in the middle of the restaurant.
- When she started her career as a TV and movie actor, she had told her manager that she would bag a role in HBO TV series, True Detective. She managed to complete her objective within a year.
- For her role in True Detective, she even didn’t have to go in for an audition. She had done a self-tape in her living room and managed to impress the show producers with it.
- She got a script for her role in True Detective just 3 days before shooting was to start.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.