|Alana Zimmer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1987|
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Fashion / Runway Model
- Siblings – Corey Zimmer (Younger Brother)
Alana Zimmer is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- View Management – Barcelona
- Push Management – Toronto
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
31-23-34 in or 79-58.5-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has appeared in advertising campaigns for Akris, Anne Klein Eyewear, DKNY, Elie Tahari, Filippa K, Givenchy, Hermès, Jean Paul Gaultier, Lacoste, Margaret Howell, Max Mara Weekend, Moschino, Obzee, Ports 1961, Sonia Rykiel, and TopShop.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with designers like DKNY, Max Mara, Givenchy, Lacoste, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, and Just Cavalli.
First Fashion Show
Alana Zimmer debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2007 fashion show where she walked the ramp for 6267, Alexander McQueen, Aquascutum, Burberry, Chanel, Christopher Kane, Christian Dior, Cividini, D&G, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Dries van Noten, Frankie Morello, Giles Deacon, Haider Ackermann, Iceberg, Jil Sander, John Galliano, Jonathan Saunders, Just Cavalli, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Miss Sixty, Missoni, Miu Miu, Monique Lhuillier, Prada, Pringle of Scotland, Proenza Schouler, Sass & Bide, Sophia Kokosalaki, Sportmax, TSE, Vera Wang, Y & Kei, YSL Rive Gauche, and Yigal Azrouel.
Alana Zimmer Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – SK-II’s beloved Facial Treatment Mask, La Mer’s Moisturizing Cream, Crane Drop’s Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
Source – Byrdie.com
Alana Zimmer Facts
- She likes to do running, knitting, and yoga.
- Alana is friends with various models such as Addison Gill, Alyona Osmanova, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Lyndsey Scott, Nick Snider, Oxana Pautova, Rachel Clark, Suvi Koponen, and Viviane Orth.
- Alana was discovered, when she was working at East Side Mario’s, by a friend of a Milan modeling agency.
- She was featured in Style.com’s Top Ten Models of Spring 2007.
- In 2014, she appeared in a short video called “Dries Van Noten Retrospective” as herself.
- In New York, Alana switched from Ford Models to Women Management in November 2012.
- On September 9, 2006, she was named as a face to watch by WWD.
- In October 2012, the Ford model agency sued her for $1 million, when she jumped ship to Men Women N.Y. Model Management and hence breaking their three-year contract.
- She has a scar on her leg, which she got while wearing an altered outfit during a catwalk. Actually, a pin from that outfit ran her leg and left her with a scar. Now, she does makeup to hide that scar before a fashion show.