|Devin Druid Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 1998|
Devin Druid is an American actor and singer who is well-recognized for playing the character of Tyler Down in the popular series, 13 Reasons Why. He started acting during his teen years after getting influenced by a lot of things and has since appeared in a variety of roles in several other shows and movies such as Imperium, House of Cards, Those Who Kill, Louder Than Bombs, Trading Ages, Disgrace, Cam, Macbeth Unhinged, Troop 491: the Adventures of the Muddy Lions, Wiener-Dog, Sugar!, 13 Reasons Why: Beyond the Reasons, Olive Kitteridge, Louie, Fatal Encounters, and many others. Devin Druid has also branched out as a singer and has released a few cover songs on his self-titled YouTube channel. Other than that, he has also accrued a huge fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 250k followers on Twitter, more than 20k followers on Facebook, and more than 10k subscribers on YouTube.
Devin McKenzie Druid
Chesterfield, Chesterfield County, Virginia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Mother – Christine Druid
- Siblings – Aidan Fiske (Younger Brother) (Actor), Alexa Fiske (Sister). Devin Druid has 2 more sisters.
Devin Druid is represented by –
- Jason Gutman, The Gersh Agency, Inc., Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Shirley Grant Management, Talent Management Firm
6 ft or 183 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Devin Druid has dated –
- Annie Marie (2018-Present) – Devin Druid started going out with actress, model, and social media personality, Annie Marie in July 2018. She is known for having modeled for a variety of brands and designers and was also elected as GQ Australia‘s “Sultry Instagram Woman of the Week” in the year 2015. Both Devin and Annie love to spend their time with one another and can also be spotted together on a number of occasions. They keep their fans and supporters updated about their relationship by uploading a number of loved-up pictures on their respective Instagram accounts as well.
Race / Ethnicity
Devin Druid is of Swedish and English descent.
- Tall stature
- Lean body
- Often sports unkempt hair
Devin Druid has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Nintendo of America, Spyro The Dragon, and SAINT LAURENT.
Best Known For
- Playing the character of Tyler Down, who is a bullied student at Liberty High while also being an avid photographer, in the teen mystery drama web television series, 13 Reasons Why, in which he has starred along with actors Dylan Minnette, Katherine Langford, Christian Navarro, Alisha Boe, Brandon Flynn, Justin Prentice, Miles Heizer, Ross Butler, Amy Hargreaves, Derek Luke, Kate Walsh, Brian d’Arcy James, Grace Saif, Brenda Strong, and Timothy Granaderos
- Having been cast in one of the lead roles of Conrad Reed in the drama film, Louder Than Bombs, alongside the likes of Gabriel Byrne, Jesse Eisenberg, Isabelle Huppert, Amy Ryan, and David Strathairn. For his performance, Devin Druid also received a nomination for the “Best Male Lead” at the Norwegian International Film Festival.
- Starring as Johnny in the crime thriller film, Imperium along with actors Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Tracy Letts, Pawel Szajda, Chris Sullivan, Nestor Carbonell, and Sam Trammell
- Appearing as one of the leads in the psychological horror film, Cam, in which he played the role of Jordan and was listed amongst the lead cast which also included actors Madeline Brewer, Patch Darragh, Melora Walters, Imani Hakim, and Michael Dempsey
- Having accumulated a huge social media fan base with more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 250k followers on Twitter, more than 10k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 20k followers on Facebook
As a Singer
Devin Druid has uploaded a couple of cover songs on his YouTube channel and some of them are Morph, My Blood, and Hometown by Twenty One Pilots.
Devin Druid made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Melvin in the family adventure drama film, Troop 491: the Adventures of the Muddy Lions in 2013. Written and directed by Praheme, the film’s cast also included actors Kameron J. Brown, Kimani Coleman, Malique Hawkins, Terrell Donnell Sledge, Jade Voight, Erinn Elizabeth O’Sullivan, and several others.
First TV Show
Devin Druid made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Young Jesse Schwartz in an episode titled Fatal Fantasy of the documentary crime show, Fatal Encounters in June 2012.
First Web Show
In March 2016, Devin Druid made his first web show appearance by portraying the character of Danny in an episode titled Chapter 45 of the political thriller drama series, House of Cards, whose cast comprised of actors Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright, Michael Kelly, Kate Mara, Corey Stoll, Kristen Connolly, and several others.
Devin Druid Favorite Things
- Emoji – The Unicorn
Source – BuzzFeed
Devin Druid Facts
- He became positive about pursuing a career in performing arts after he received a standing ovation at his school talent show. He also got the opportunity to work as the front-man for an all-teen rock band.
- His younger brother, Aidan Fiske, also served as a catalyst for getting Devin to develop an interest in acting. Later, after many such signs, Devin Druid finally decided that he wanted to make a career as an actor while watching a movie at the Byrd Theatre located in Richmond, Virginia, United States. That was the time when he realized that “He loves everything about this industry” and wanted to pursue his dream of becoming a star.
- Devin Druid has a habit of using the word ‘like’ very frequently.
- Originally, he had auditioned for the role of Clay Jensen in the teen drama web television series, 13 Reasons Why. However, he landed the part of Tyler Down while Dylan Minnette was cast as Clay.
- He is a big fan of the musical duo, Twenty One Pilots.
- Devin Druid was cast as Christopher (Age 13) in a few episodes of the television miniseries based on Elizabeth Strout’s novel of the same name, Olive Kitteridge in the year 2014.
- He loves playing video games.
- After he gets up in the morning, the first thing he does is check his text messages/calls/emails.
- In the year 2016, Devin Druid brought to life the character of Dwight in the comedy film, Wiener-Dog, whose lead cast included actors Ellen Burstyn, Kieran Culkin, Julie Delpy, Danny DeVito, Greta Gerwig, Tracy Letts, and Zosia Mamet.
- He enjoys eating french fries and mashed potatoes.
- He has stated that the television game show, Family Feud is his TV guilty pleasure.
- One of his best friends is Trevor.
- Devin Druid prefers coffee to tea.
- In March 2018, he appeared as Marjorie Daniels’s son in an episode titled Trapped of the procedural action drama television series, 9-1-1.
- He is a huge fan of actor Ross Butler.
- When asked to choose between Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera, Devin Druid chose Britney Spears because he has grown up listening to her music.
- His eponymous YouTube channel was created on June 8, 2012.
- Devin Druid feels crazy whenever he is anxious and cannot go to sleep. Squeaky wheels on shopping carts also annoy him.
- He is a fan of both Beyoncé and Rihanna.
- He loves all the animals equally.
- If Devin Druid were to choose between NSYNC and BSB, he would choose the former.
- He had a cat named Nayla who passed away in August 2019.
- Visit his official website @ devindruid.com.
- Follow Devin Druid on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Devin Druid / Instagram