|Doutzen Kroes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||January 23, 1985|
Doutzen Kroes is a Dutch model, actor, and philanthropist who was a Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2008 until 2014. Her modeling credits also include having worked with brands and designers like Alexander McQueen, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Oscar de la Renta, Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Fendi, Paco Rabanne, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Blumarine, Zac Posen, Stella McCartney, Christian Dior, Anna Sui, Missoni, Roberto Cavalli, Sonia Rykiel, Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton, Donna Karan, and Givenchy. She has also been cast in movies such as Nova Zembla, Wonder Woman, Justice League, J’marche pas en arrière, Wonder Woman 1984, and Zack Snyder’s Justice League.
Doutzen Kroes (Pronounced as Doubts In Cruise)
Village of Eastermar, Friesland, Netherlands
Doutzen Kroes may have studied till 12th grade as she had applied to the modeling agency Paparazzi Model Management in 2003
Model, Actor, Philanthropist
- Father – Johan Kroes (Psychotherapist)
- Mother – Geartsje Leistra (Nurse, Teacher)
- Siblings – Rens (Younger Sister) (Nutritionist)
- Others – Douwe Kroes (Paternal Grandfather), Reinskje “Zus” Weilinga (Paternal Grandmother), Libbe Leistra (Maternal Grandfather), Doutzen Kloosterman (Maternal Grandmother)
Doutzen Kroes has been signed with –
- Paparazzi Model Management, Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
- Viva Models – Paris
- Seeds Management
- Select Model Management
- DNA Model Management
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- Yes Model Management
- Olivia Bell Management, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
Her net worth has been $35 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 120 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Doutzen Kroes has dated –
- Maxwell (2006) – She had an affair with American singer, songwriter, record producer, and multi-instrumentalist Maxwell in 2006.
- Greg Andrews (2007-2009) – She dated Greg Andrews between 2007 and 2009. Greg Andrews is a music producer and DJ best known as DJ Ruckus. During these 2 years of relationship, they both also appeared in Vogue. Finally, Kroes and Greg separated in August 2009.
- Sunnery James (2009-Present) – Model Doutzen Kroes married Sunnery James (Dutch DJ / Rapper) on November 7, 2010. They first met at Veronica Sunset Grooves Festival in the Netherlands in 2009. The 2005 “Vogue Model of the Year” gave birth to its first child, a boy – Phyllon (pronounced as “Fillen”) on January 21, 2011. In July 2014, they were blessed with their 2nd child – a daughter named Myllena Mae Gorré.
Race / Ethnicity
Doutzen Kroes is of Dutch/Frisian descent.
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
7 For All Mankind, Blumarine, Bottega Veneta, C&A, Calvin Klein, De Beers, Dolce & Gabbana, Epoca, Escada, GAP, Gucci Cruise, Guerlain, H&M, HUGO by Hugo Boss, La Senza, L’Oreal, Liverpool, Mexx, Neiman Marcus, Peek Cloppenburg, Pronovias, Repeat Cashmere, RMK makeup, Scapa, Saks, Schwarzkopf, Tiffany & Co., Tommy Hilfiger denim, Valentino, Valentino Garavani, Versace Menswear, Victoria’s Secret, Zara TRF, Zeki
Best Known For
Her work as Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2008 (She joined Victoria’s Secret brand in 2004)
2011 Dutch movie Nova Zembla for her role as “Catharina Plancius” is her debut movie. Nova Zembla is a historical drama film that is the first Dutch feature film in 3D.
First TV Show
Doutzen Kroes has appeared in Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2004 as a model. After that, she appeared in various Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows.
Besides these fashion shows, she also appeared in De wereld draait door in the third season and Episode No. – 53 on November 15, 2007.
Doutzen Kroes takes the help of a personal trainer Michael Olajide 3 times a week.
See Doutzen Kroes’ workout routine and diet plan.
Doutzen Kroes Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Banana
- Favorite Music for Dancing – Beyoncé and Hose music
- Favorite Perfume – Eternity by Calvin Klein
- Favorite L’Oreal Products (After getting endorsed by L’Oreal) – Elvive Nourish & Shimmer Highlights Shampoo
- Favorite Lipstick – Color Riche MADE FOR ME Lipstick in 253 Blush in Nude
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Beauty Product – Spray Glam Bronze Micro Fine Foundation Spray (For Legs)
Doutzen Kroes Facts
- Doutzen appeared in the 2008 Pirelli Calendar.
- If Doutzen were not a model then she would have been a professional speed skater.
- Doutzen Kroes has opted for Japanese facial massage to stay away from wrinkles and dark circles.
- She loves running, sailing, ice skating, water sports, and dancing.
- Kroes has been given a booked ticket for the very first Dutch commercial space flight, which will lift in 2014.
- Doutzen Kroes is actively involved with the non-profit organization Dance4Life which educates youth about HIV and AIDS prevention through song and dance.
- There is a wax figure of Kroes in Madame Tussaud’s museum in Amsterdam, Holland.
- She was voted at no. 50 in FHM UK’s Top 100 Sexiest Female in 2010.
- She wrote a monthly column about herself in the Dutch edition of “Marie Claire” from November 2009 to July 2010.
- Forbes magazine ranked her 14th in the list of the World’s Top 15 Supermodels in 2007.
- The Frisian language is her mother tongue.
- In September 2021, Doutzen revealed that she won’t take the COVID-19 vaccine.