|Emilia Jones Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 23, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Emilia Jones is an English actress who rose to fame with her portrayal of Kinsey Locke in Locke & Key. Nevertheless, her acting credits also include the likes of Doctor Who, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and Utopia.
Emilia Annis I. Jones
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
- Father – Aled Jones (Singer, Radio and Television Presenter)
- Mother – Claire Fossett
- Siblings – Lucas Jones (Younger Brother)
Emilia is represented by ARG.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Emilia Jones has Welsh ancestry on her father’s side and English ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Fuller lips
- Triangular face shape
Emilia Jones Facts
- She was raised in London alongside her younger brother Lucas.
- Jones can fluently speak in an American accent.
- She got her breakthrough in the film industry with her portrayal of Lottie McLeod in What We Did on Our Holiday in 2014 and as Alice in Utopia (2013-2014).
- As a theatre actress, Jones is known for her work in London West End productions’ The Turn of the Screw and Shrek The Musical.
- Emilia was 9 years old when she made her debut TV show appearance as the Young Sarah Frobisher-Smythe in House of Anubis in 2011.
- Over the years, Emilia has worked alongside the likes of various well-known stars including Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz, David Tennant, Rosamund Pike, Billy Connolly, Nick Frost, Craig Roberts, Kate Nash, Darby Stanchfield, and Connor Jessup.
- During the 2021 Gotham Awards, Emilia won the award for “Breakthrough Performer” for her work in the movie CODA.
Featured Image By Emilia Jones / Instagram