|Esther Heesch Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1996|
Fashion / Runway model
In her family, she has a mom, dad, a younger brother (who is 4 years younger than her), and an older sister (who is just more than a year old).
Her mom Ute is a goldsmith and her dad Jürgen is a doctor.
Esther Heesch is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Modelwerk – Hamburg (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- MIKAs – Malmo
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
She has Danish ancestry on her father’s side.
- Toned body
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9.5 (US) or 40 (EU) or 7 (UK)
Esther Heesch has advertised for a lot many brands such as Chloé ‘Roses de Chloé’ fragrance, Iceberg, it Michaa, Pablo Gerard Darel, Rock Revival Jeans, and others.
Best Known For
First Fashion Show
Esther debuted with the Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2013 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Aquilano Rimondi, and Miu Miu.
She eats a healthy diet. Esther’s parents had always made her eat healthy since childhood. So, she stays to organic food like fresh fruits, vegetables, and stuff like that.
She drinks a lot of water, which is also good for her skin.
She even uses an organic cream on her face daily.
Esther Heesch Favorite Things
- City in World – Lübeck (in Germany)
- Music – Pop, rap (basically dancing songs). She does not like classical.
Source – NyMag.com
Esther Heesch Facts
- Esther takes interest in ballet dancing and surfing. She started ballet dancing at the age of 6 and surfing at 9.
- She is now fluent in both German and English.
- She is Bild Newspaper’s one of the 100 most important Germans of the year 2013.
- Heesch signed with Next Model Management in 2012.
- She was discovered in 2011 (at the age of 15). Actually, she was looking for shoes in Hamburg and someone asked her if she would like to try modeling.
- She makes most of her clothes.