|Faissal Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 3, 1966|
Faissal Khan is an Indian actor, director, and singer who is best known for his work in Hindi films. Over the years, he has been a part of a variety of on-screen projects including Pyar Ka Mausam, Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar, Madhosh, Mela, Dushmani, Kaboo, Border Hindustan Ka, Basti, Danger, Aandhi, Chand Bujh Gaya, Oppanda, Chinar Daastaan-E-Ishq, and Faactory.
Mohammad Faisal Hussain Khan
Actor, Director, Singer
- Father – Tahir Hussain (b. Mohammed Tahir Hussain Khan) (September 19, 1938 – February 2, 2010) (Film Producer, Film Director, Screenwriter, Actor)
- Mother – Zeenat Hussain
- Siblings – Aamir Khan (Older Brother) (Actor, Film Director, Film Producer, Screenwriter, Talk-Show Host), Nikhat Khan (Older Sister) (Producer, Actor), Farhat Khan (Brother)
- Others – Nasir Hussain (Paternal Uncle) (Producer, Director, Screenwriter, Actor), Imran Khan (Nephew) (Actor), Santosh Hegde (Brother-In-Law, Nikhat’s Husband), Maulana Abul Kalam Azad (November 11, 1888 – February 22, 1958) (Great Granduncle) (Independence Activist, Islamic Theologian, Writer, Senior leader of the Indian National Congress), Tariq Khan (Cousin) (Former Actor), Najma Heptulla (Second Cousin) (Politician), Reena Dutta (Ex Sister-In-Law, Aamir’s Ex-Wife), Kiran Rao (Ex Sister-In-Law, Aamir’s Ex-Wife), Junaid (Nephew), Ira (Niece) (Director, Media Personality), Azad Rao Khan (Nephew)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Faissal Khan has dated –
- Samia Kamruddin – He was previously married to Samia Kamruddin, a handbag designer based in London, England.
Race / Ethnicity
Faissal Khan is of Pathan descent.
Faissal Khan Facts
- In 1969, he made his first film appearance as a child actor playing Young Sunder in the Hindi-language musical romance film Pyar Ka Mausam. The film starred Shashi Kapoor, Asha Parekh, Nirupa Roy, and others.
- Faissal Khan was cast as Baba’s friend in the 1988 Hindi-language romantic musical film Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, starring Aamir Khan and Juhi Chawla.
- Alongside Aditya Pancholi, Priya Gill, Rajat Bedi, and Mink Singh, Faissal Khan co-starred as Lt. Rajvir Singh in the 2003 Bollywood war film Border Hindustan Ka.
- Between 2003 and 2004, he appeared as Siddhanth in the Zee TV drama series Aandhi.
- Faissal Khan was reported missing for 2 days in 2007 and was eventually traced to Pune. Many days prior to the incident, he had filed a police complaint accusing his brother Aamir of keeping him confined in his home because Aamir thought that Faissal was mentally ill.
- His father and brother were involved in a custody battle over Faissal. Faissal’s custody was eventually granted to his father.
- He made his directorial debut with the 2021 action crime-drama film Faactory.
- In 2022, Faissal Khan was seen playing a supporting role in the Kannada-language crime action film Oppanda.
Featured Image by Faissal Khan / Instagram