|Freddy Rodriguez Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|January 17, 1975
Freddy Rodriguez is an American actor, producer, and voiceover artist who is known for his roles like Hector Federico “Rico” Diaz in the HBO drama series Six Feet Under, El Wray in Robert Rodriguez’s horror romantic drama film Planet Terror, Benny Colón in the legal drama series Bull, Dr. Michael Ragosa in the NBC medical drama series The Night Shift, Gio in the comedy-drama series Ugly Betty, and Mike Alonzo in the action crime film Harsh Times.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
He divides his time amongst –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- New York, United States
Freddy Rodriguez attended Pulaski International School of Chicago on a scholarship which he secured after he discovered a theater program for inner-city youth when he was 13 years old.
He also got enrolled at Lincoln Park High School in Chicago.
Actor, Producer, Voiceover Artist
- Father – He was a janitor.
- Mother – She was a housewife.
He has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Freddy Rodriguez has dated –
- Maria Elise Rivera (1995-Present) – He married his high school sweetheart Maria Elise Rivera in the year 1995 and the duo has been blessed with 2 sons – Elijah Rodriguez and Giancarlo Rodriguez.
Race / Ethnicity
Freddy Rodriguez is of Puerto Rican descent.
- Deep-set eyes
- Short height
He was raised Roman Catholic.
Freddy Rodriguez Facts
- He grew up in Chicago’s Bucktown neighborhood.
- From 2001 to 2005, Freddy Rodriguez played the role of Federico Diaz, the business partner of the Fishers, in the serial black comedy-drama television series, Six Feet Under. He co-starred in the show alongside Peter Krause, Michael C. Hall, Frances Conroy, Jeremy Sisto, Rachel Griffiths, James Cromwell, and Justina Machado.
- For his role in Six Feet Under, he was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series” in 2002.
- His son Giancarlo Rodriguez has appeared as his on-screen son on Six Feet Under.
- Freddy Rodriguez has done voiceover work for video games like Saints Row, Generator Rex: Agent of Providence, and LocoCycle.
- He has been friends with Debra Messing.
- Freddy appeared as Manolin Vallarta in the 2005 sports drama film, Dreamer (also known as Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story), in which he co-starred alongside Kurt Russell, Dakota Fanning, and others.
- He has also appeared in music videos for songs like Glamorous by Fergie and Into The Night by Santana.
Featured Image by David Shankbone / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0