St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Grace has attended Zionsville High School in Zionsville, Indiana.
After that, she started educating herself online from Indiana University.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Michael Hartzel
- Mother – Kimberly Hartzel (Worked as an executive director at United States Tennis Association)
- Siblings – Emilia Hartzel (Younger Sister), Gwyneth Hartzel (Younger Sister), Ethan Hartzel (Younger Brother)
She can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Mother Model Management – St. Louis (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Le Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
She has not revealed about her boyfriend publicly. Though, she joked about one on Instagram.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin body
- Cute looks
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Best Known For
Walking the international fashion shows and working with brands like YSL, Zara, Calvin Klein, etc.
First Fashion Show
Grace debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn/Winter 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Basil Soda, Christian Dior, Georges Hobeika, and Rad Hourani.
She has not appeared in a film yet.
Dancing is her way to remain fit and in shape.
Smoothies are her skincare secret.
Grace Hartzel Favorite Things
- Director – Hayao Miyazaki
- Fashion Designer – Hedi Slimane
- City – London, UK
- Film – Alice in Wonderland (2010)
- Book – Vampire Knight
- Song – Jonti – Wild Cub
- Stores – Manga filled Japanese shops in New York City and Paris
- Fragrance – Signorina by Salvatore Ferragamo
Grace Hartzel Facts
- Grace was raised in Zionsville, Indiana, USA.
- Grace’s modeling career started at age 13.
- Grace’s parents encouraged her to enter the modeling industry so that she could feel good about her lanky body.
- Grace has always been called anorexic since childhood. After she had already spent 4 years in modeling, she was still being called anorexic by some people, though less.
- Her height and weight are hereditary. Her mom is 5 ft 11 in whereas her dad is 6 ft 5 in tall. Grace’s dad also had hard time gaining weight when he was Grace’s age.
- She was discovered by the owners of Mother Model Management, Mary and Jeff Clarke (wife-husband duo) in 2011 at Cheesecake factory. The Clarkes have also discovered the famous actor Ashton Kutcher at an Iowa based bar.
- Grace is Saint Laurent’s maverick designer, Hedi Slimane’s muse.
- She describes her style as “Grungy school girl.”
- Model Abbey Lee Kershaw is her fashion icon.
- Grace also loves to sing.
- She is obsessed with Japanese manga cartoons. The love of such cartoons started when she was in middle school as she used to hang out with a person who happened to be an anime artist.
- Jane Birkin, Kate Bush, Francoise Hardy, Nancy, and Sid from Sex Pistols are her beauty icons.
- Connect with Grace on Instagram and Twitter.