She was good at studies and completed her study in the summer of 2010.
Fashion / Runway model
Ieva Laguna is signed with several modeling agencies –
- Supreme Management
- Select Model Management – London
- Model Management – Hamburg
- View Management – Spain
- Modelink – Stockholm
- 2PM Model Management – Copenhagen
- Women Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- M4 Models – Berlin
- Dandy Riga
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Star System – Paris (Mother Agency)
- Wave Models – Warsaw
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
32-24-36 in or 81-61-91.5 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Ieva Laguna has advertised for numerous brands such as Adore, American Eagle Outfitters, Benetton, Carolina Herrera ‘212’ fragrance, Chanel ‘Rouge Coco’, Chateau Holiday, Coach ‘Poppy Blossom’, Gant, Coccinelle, Country Road, Ellos, H by Halston, H&M, Hervé Léger, Joe Fresh, Kiko, Koton, Le Chateau Holiday, Massimo Dutti Cruise, MCM, Rebecca Jewelry, René Lezard, Sisters, Stefanel, Sykes, and Topshop.
Best Known For
Advertising and walking the ramp for famous brands such as Zara, Victoria’s Secret, Gant, Topshop, Chanel, etc.
First Fashion Show
Ieva debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Clare Tough.
Ieva Laguna Favorite Things
- Photographer – Greg Kadel, Camilla Akrans, Mario Testino, Patrick Demarchelier
- Designers – Rag & Bone, Dior, Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel
- Style Icon – Victoria Beckham, Natasha Poly, Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio
- Model – Natasha Poly
- Stores – Intermix, Scoop, Barneys in Los Angeles, The Webster in Miami
- Place To Shop – New York, Paris
- Accessory – Hats, high heel sandals
Source – MarieClaire.com
Ieva Laguna Facts
- She was discovered in an MTV party in Riga by Nils Raumanis (founder of DANDY model management).
- Ieva walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2011.
- She has graced the cover page of Vogue magazine several times.
- Ieva started modeling in 2007.
- The model was good at studies and wanted to be a doctor. But, she got the offer of modeling and after her mother’s recommendation to do so, she opted for modeling.
- She also wants to open her own hotel or resort and also has an interest in interior designing.
- Ieva wants to write a book about her experience in Thailand. She actually wants to go there and spend around 4 to 6 months without any disturbance like phone, etc. She will gift the book to her kids.
- In 2009, she modeled for the Zara fall catalog.
- Ieva is friends with models Anya Kazakova, Bregje Heinen, Nicole Hofman, Julia Hafstrom, Rasa Zukauskaite, Lais Ribeiro, and Karlina Caune.