Borculo, Berkelland, Gelderland, Netherlands
Fashion / Runway Model
These are her talent agencies –
- Place Model Management
- Dominique Models – Brussels
- Unique Models – Denmark
- Supreme Management
- Stars Model Management – Duesseldorf
- Select Model Management
- Modellink Model Agency – Stockholm
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- MHI – Michael Hooker International
- Micha Models – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
29-23-33.5 in or 76-58.5-85 cm
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Bregje has walked the ramp and advertised for Blanco, DKNY, Express, MAC Cosmetics Posh Paradise, Prada, Pronovias, Replay, Rocco barocco, Sisley, Stradivarius, Topshop, Roberto Cavalli, Fendi, Balenciaga and Karl Lagerfeld.
Best Known For
Modeling and walking the ramp for Victoria’s Secret in 2011 and 2012.
First TV Show
Bregje did appeared in Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2010 and cat walked for Adam, Alberta Ferretti, Aquilano e Rimondi, Balenciaga, Celine, Chloe, Donna Karan, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Gabriele Colangelo, Gareth Pugh, Giles, Gucci, Jo No Fui, Just Cavalli, Karl Lagerfeld, Kenzo, Lanvin, Les Copains, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Missoni, Miu Miu, Ports 1961, Prada, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Sophia Kokosalaki, Sportmax, Stella McCartney, Willow.
She does not exercise much. But, now she has started doing yoga with pilates instructor Kristin McGee. She says
“I don’t really work out that much. I don’t go to the gym”
She said this by comparing herself with other Victoria’s Secret models like Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra Ambrosio, Erin Heatherton. Heinen says that she do walks a lot. If she wants to go somewhere in New York, she likes to travel on foot. Her so nice body is due to her genes. Her mom is also skinny.
Bregje Heinen Facts
- Bregje was discovered on Hyves (Social Networking website) by Bregje Zijlstra of Salva Models.
- Keke Lindgard, Nimue Smit, Ymre Stiekema, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Ieva Laguna are her friends.
- She walked the ramp for Victoria’s Secret in 2011 and 2012.
- She is featured in the music video Payphone by Maroon 5, released on May 10, 2012.
- She has graced the cover of many magazines like Vogue, Elle, Flair, Telva, Tank, etc.
- You can follow her on Twitter.