|JinJoo Lee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
JinJoo Lee is a Korean-American singer and musician who is known for her contribution as the guitarist for the pop-rock band DNCE.
이진주 (In English JinJoo Lee)
Incheon, South Korea
Los Angeles, California, United States
According to sources, JinJoo Lee studied at the Musicians Institute in Los Angeles, California.
- Siblings – Kim Hee-jun (Brother) (Drummer)
- Others – Kim So-hyang (Gospel Singer, Songwriter)
Pop Rock, Rock
As a member of DNCE, she has released her music with Republic Records.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has South Korean ancestry.
However, she prefers to dye her hair in various shades including green, pink, and blonde.
- Fuller lips
- She mostly sports a fringe hairstyle.
Through her social media, JinJoo Lee has either endorsed or promoted various brands including BODA SKINS.
JinJoo Lee Facts
- She was born and brought up in South Korea.
- JinJoo Lee is a self-taught guitarist who began learning at the age of 12, in order to join her family band.
- In 2007, she relocated to Los Angeles to study at the Musicians Institute. She was only 19 at the time. While there, JinJoo learned to speak English.
- Over the years, JinJoo has worked alongside the likes of various well-known music artists such as JoJo, Jonas Brothers, Charli XCX, and Jordin Sparks.
- From 2010 to 2011, JinJoo worked with singer-songwriter, rapper, and record producer Ceelo Green‘s all-female band Scarlet Fever.
- In 2015, she along with vocalist Joe Jonas, Jack Lawless, and Cole Whittle came together to form the dance-rock band DNCE. As of early August 2021, JinJoo Lee was the only female member in the group. Initially, she had met Joe for the first time at a Jonas Brothers Band tour in 2009.
- She loves shopping at vintage and thrift stores.
- JinJoo prefers to change her hairstyles and color.
- She once stated in an Instagram post that she had an INFP personality trait, which is someone who possesses introversion, intuition, feeling, and perception.
- In the past, she founded her very own clothing line called CodeRAD by JinJoo.
- Her brother drummer Kim Hee-jun is married to prominently known Korean singer and songwriter Sohyang.
- One of the earliest posts that JinJoo Lee uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on August 2, 2013.
- With DNCE, JinJoo released her debut self-titled studio album on November 18, 2016. The album was originally compiled with a total of 14 tracks in all and included hits like Body Moves, Cake by the Ocean, and Toothbrush.
Featured Image By JinJoo Lee / Instagram