|Katherine Schwarzenegger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1989|
Katherine Schwarzenegger is an American author and television personality who is the oldest child of actor and former Governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger and broadcast journalist Maria Shriver. Over the years, she has released a few books such as The Gift of Forgiveness: Inspiring Stories from Those Who Have Overcome the Unforgivable, Maverick and Me, Rock What You’ve Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty from Someone Who’s Been There and Back, and I Just Graduated … Now What?: Honest Answers from Those Who Have Been There.
Katherine Eunice Schwarzenegger
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Katherine Schwarzenegger went to the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism at the University of Southern California and graduated with a degree in Communications in May 2012.
Author, TV Personality
- Father – Arnold Schwarzenegger (Politician, Actor, former bodybuilder)
- Mother – Maria Shriver (Broadcast journalist and author)
- Siblings – Patrick Schwarzenegger (Younger Brother) (Actor, Model), Christina Schwarzenegger (Younger Sister), Christopher Schwarzenegger (Younger Brother), Joseph Baena (Younger Half-Brother)
- Others – Gustav Schwarzenegger (Paternal Grandfather), Bobby Shriver (Maternal Uncle) (Activist, attorney, journalist), Timothy Shriver (Maternal Uncle) (Chairman of Special Olympics), Mark Shriver (Maternal Uncle), Anthony Shriver (Maternal Uncle), John F. Kennedy (Great Uncle) (Former US president and Politician), Robert F. Kennedy (Great Uncle) (Former US senator and attorney general), Ted Kennedy (Great Uncle), Sargent Shriver (Maternal Grandfather), Eunice Kennedy Shriver (Maternal Grandmother)
Katherine Schwarzenegger has been represented by Mark Mullet and Justin Ongert of William Morris Endeavor.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katherine Schwarzenegger has dated –
- Chris Pratt (2018-Present) – In June 2018, actor Chris Pratt and Katherine were first seen together. Their date was set by Katherine’s mom Maria Shriver. At first, Chris thought Katerine has an uncontrollable laughing illness. They got engaged later on which was made public by Chris on his social media channel. On June 8, 2019, the couple tied the knot in California. In August 2020, the couple welcomed their first child together, daughter Lyla Maria. In December 2021, it was revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. On May 21, 2022, Katherine gave birth to a daughter named Eloise Christina Schwarzenegger Pratt. She also has a stepson named Jack due to Chris’s previous marriage to actress Anna Faris.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she is of Austrian origin whereas she has Irish and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Eye color
- Cute smile
36-24-36 in or 91.5-61-91.5 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Her self-help and biographical book, Rock What You’ve Got
First TV Show
In 2010, Katherine guest appeared on the talk show The View as herself.
Katherine Schwarzenegger keeps her trim body in perfect shape by going for various workout styles including Pilates workout which she does at The Pilates Platinum fitness studio in Los Angeles. She has lauded its virtues in terms of body toning on her personal blog as well.
She loves to practice yoga and sometimes takes it to the next level by going for hot yoga. She is a member of the Hot 8 Yoga studio in Los Angeles and makes sure that she is visiting them regularly to improve her strength and flexibility.
Other workout styles that she is a fan of include boxing and sparring sessions, dance cardio, trampoline workout, and aerial skills sessions. She supplements her fitness work by eating clean and green. However, she is not a big fan of some of the so-called superfoods.
Katherine Schwarzenegger Favorite Things
- Go To Cooking Ingredient – Lemon
- Flowers – White Rose
- Candle – Baies by Diptyque
- Kitchen Technology – Kitchen Aid Mixer and Amazon Echo
- Serveware Piece – Sabra custom chips and dip container
- Kitchen Shopping Brand – Williams-Sonoma
- Healthiest Kitchen Habit – Sanitizing countertops and cooking materials
- Weekend Movies – That Thing You Do! (1996), Now and Then (1995), My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997), Love Actually (2003), Moonrise Kingdom (2012), Stand By Me (1986), Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011), Bridesmaids (2011)
- Time Of The Year – Fall
Katherine Schwarzenegger Facts
- She is the eldest daughter of Hollywood star Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- While growing up, she struggled with body issues and confidence crises.
- In 2014, she published her second book I Just Graduated … Now What?: Honest Answers from Those Who Have Been There.
- Katherine has served as the ambassador to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
- She shares her birthday with singer-songwriter Taylor Swift.
- She also supports the nonprofit organization, Best Friends Animal Society.
- She has also been a part of shows and projects such as The Queen Latifah Show, Late Night with Seth Meyers, Rachael Ray, Varney & Company, Baring It All: Inside New York Fashion Week, Larry King Now, The Ashley Graham Project, Megyn Kelly Today, Extra with Billy Bush, The Kelly Clarkson Show, Fox and Friends, and others.
- She likes talking to her younger sister Christina multiple times a day on the phone even though they were staying just 10 minutes away in late 2021.
- In late 2021, she revealed in an interview that she had the habit of watching makeup tutorials at night on YouTube.
- While in high school, she and her brother Christopher adopted a pig named Bacon.
- Whenever she goes out for dinner, she generally orders from the children’s menu.
- She enjoys playing Uno more when she gets challenged.
- Katherine is a morning person and wakes up early.
- She learned to color her own hair and tint her eyebrows during the COVID-19 pandemic’s lockdown.
- She has a pet dog named Maverick whom she rescued in 2014 after fostering him for 8 weeks.
- Her very first phone call of the day is to her mom, generally.
- Katherine has done horse riding a lot.
- She has invested in the first clean medicine brand without artificial additives or common allergens named Genexa.
- She eats at least 1 packet of Mary’s Gone Crackers daily.
- Her dad Arnold was strict in her and her siblings’ upbringing. She is thankful for that.
- Doing laundry relaxes her. Hence, she likes doing it.
- Until late 2021, she had 3 body tattoos – 2 on her wrists and 1 on her foot. It has the birthdate of her siblings.
- Visit her official website @ katherineschwarzenegger.com.