Khloe Kardashian 2017 Workout and Diet Secrets
Khloe Kardashian has had an amazing journey as a fitness enthusiast. She went from fat to fab by working hard and the results were stunning. She is an inspiration for all women who are considered big boned or fat and those who think that they cannot lose weight.
Her journey has been so unique that she is addicted to fitness now. From writing a healthy-living book Strong Looks Better Naked, to starting her own reality weight-loss show, Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian (2017-Present), she has done it all to help others stay fit too. Here we have a glimpse of a key element of her current workout routine, diet secrets, fitness journey, new fitness goals and her workout motivation. We’ll also have a look at some workout and diet tips, she shared with her fans. Keep reading to know it all.
Key Element of her Current Workout Routine
The gym enthusiast recently opened up about incorporating double-duty exercises into her existing workout routine in order to make the most of her time. As a part of her new workout schedule, she has been making the use of battle ropes with a hope of really stepping up her game. All her trainers are huge fans of battle ropes as they target different muscles and get the heart rate up simultaneously. It’s a win-win move that she loves to hate.
The goal of using battle ropes is to create a wave motion throughout the ropes from one end to the other. She likes to do as many reps as possible within 30 seconds, takes a break for 30 seconds and then repeats the same for about 5 minutes. When doing this exercise, one can alternate the motion with arms or choose to swing the ropes at once.
The benefit of this move is that you get to strengthen your arms, abs, shoulders and legs at the same time. You also reap a few heart-rate-boosting benefits. You can try them at home by tying them around a pole or tree so that you don’t need to hit a gym. It is recommended that you buy them in different weights and lengths but the most preferred are the lightest weight in any length for beginners.
The reality star suggests that if you need motivation for a workout, you should head to the gym and shortlist the people for different body parts (one person for arms, another person for shoulders, etc). It will help you work hard to get arms like someone, abs like someone else, etc.
How Fitness Changed Her Life?
The businesswoman says that she spent a lot of time in listening to people who told her that she cannot change her body. These people told her that she couldn’t look a certain way. You shouldn’t make the same mistake. She also made the mistake of eating emotionally.
One day, she decided not to be defined by what people think. When she started working out, she felt great and losing weight was a good byproduct.
The former entertainer defined a few body goals at the beginning of 2017. She wants to have a better stomach in 2017 and plans to break down the workout goals to make them more attainable. She worked hard on her arms last year so now, she is working on her stomach.
The stunner has decided to cut dairy products out of her diet again because this strategy has helped her in the past. She has cut out milk completely from her diet but she needs to work on cutting out cheese and sour cream. She names cheese as her biggest vice so it would be tough for her to skip it.
Workout and Diet Tips for Khloe Kardashian Fans
- Mix It Up – Don’t do the same workouts all the time. Try various combinations of Soul Cycle, Circuit Training, Hot Yoga and Obstacle-Type things like her.
- No Deprivation – Eat everything in moderation. If you want a pizza, have a slice otherwise, your craving would increase and you will eat a whole pizza at a single time.
- Never Skip Travel Workouts – You should carry skip robes while traveling so that you can train in your hotel room.
- Don’t Hate the Snacks – Many people think that if people around them are having snacks, they would be tempted to do the same. You should change that mindset and get comfortable when anyone is having a snack. Increase your self-control to achieve that. And yes, you can have a few Skittles like her occasionally.
- Count Your Steps – You should install an app that counts your steps so that you can track your movement. Avoid products that you need to attach to your waist for step counting as they can be quite uncomfortable.
- Get Friendly with Sweat – You can try wearing clothes that induce sweat during a workout session because it will help you to work harder. Khloe prefers sweat inducing tops rather than bottoms as she has skinny legs but you can pick both.
- Choose Your Trainer Wisely – While taking the help of a personal trainer, you should choose a trainer who knows how to train you without yelling at you. The trainer should make workouts fun so that you can look forward to the workout sessions, and not get afraid of them.
- Stay Positive – When you are positive about your body, your inner health, your fitness, your mental sanity and whatever you are trying to achieve, your chances of success will increase.
- Go Slow – If you are going for a diet change, you should go slow and eliminate one kind of food at a time. Don’t rush it because if you do, you will get back to the old habits fairly quickly. Kardashian started with cutting out dairy for a week. Then she cut out fizzy drinks for a week. Week three aimed at cutting out juices and sticking to water and so on. It worked for her, it might work for you as well.