|Teja Sajja Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Teja Sajja is an Indian actor who started his career as a child artist and has predominantly worked in the Telugu film industry. His film credits include Choodalani Vundi, Priyamaana Thozhi, Samba, Raja Kumarudu, Kalisundam Raa, Yuvaraju, Indra, Bachi, Deevinchandi, Prema Sandadi, Adavi Ramudu, Boss, Gangotri, Ottesi Cheputunna, Balu, Tagore, Naa Alludu, Vasantam, Andarivaadu, Chatrapathi, Sri Ramadasu, Astram, Ishq, Oh! Baby, Adbhutham, and Zombie Reddy.
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Teja Sajja studied at The Hyderabad Public School, Begumpet (HPS, Begumpet), a privately funded public school in Hyderabad, Telangana State.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Teja Sajja Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as a child artist by playing the role of Rama Krishna’s Son in the 1998 Telugu-language action drama film Choodalani Vundi, starring Chiranjeevi, Soundarya, Anjala Zaveri, and Prakash Raj.
- Teja Sajja made his Tamil-language film debut as Young Ashok in the 2003 Tamil-language drama film Priyamaana Thozhi, starring R. Madhavan, Jyothika, and Sridevi Vijayakumar.
- In 2006, he played the role of Raghunathudu (Ramadasu’s son) in the Telugu-language biographical film Sri Ramadasu. The film is based on the life of musician saint Kancharla Gopanna (a 17th-century devotee of the Hindu god Rama) and stars Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Nagarjuna Akkineni, Suman, Sneha, and Veda Sastry.
- As an adult actor, Teja Sajja made his theatrical film debut as Ramakrishna “Rocky” (Baby’s grandson and Shekar’s son) in the 2019 Telugu-language fantasy comedy film Oh! Baby, a remake of the 2014 South Korean film Miss Granny.
- Along with Anandhi and Daksha Nagarkar, Teja Sajja co-starred as Marripalem Obul Reddy a.k.a. Mario (a game designer from Hyderabad) in the 2021 Telugu-language action zombie comedy film Zombie Reddy. The film is partially based on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- He brought to life the character of Surya in the 2021 Telugu-language science-fiction romance film Adbhutham. The film premiered on Disney+ Hotstar.
- Opposite Priya Prakash Varrier, Teja Sajja co-starred as Siddharth “Siddhu” in the 2021 Telugu-language romantic thriller film Ishq. The film is the remake of the 2019 Malayalam film of the same name.
Featured Image by Ashok Yalamati / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0