|Ben Winston Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 13, 1981|
Ben Winston is an award-winning British producer and director who has won accolades for producing The Late Late Show with James Corden (2015-Present) and Friends: The Reunion (2021). He has more than 500k followers on Twitter and more than 400k followers on Instagram.
London, England, United Kingdom
Ben was a student at the North West London Jewish Day School. He later attended the University College School in London.
He graduated from the University of Leeds with a degree in Broadcasting in 2004.
- Father – Robert Winston (Politician, Scientist, Television Presenter, Medical Doctor, Professor)
- Mother – Lira Helen Feigenbaum
- Siblings – Tanya Winston (Older Sister) (Documentary Filmmaker), Joel Winston (Brother)
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben has dated –
- Meredith Winston – Ben is happily married to a woman named Meredith. The couple has welcomed 2 daughters together – Ruby Winston (b. 2016) and Grace Winston (b. October 10, 2019).
Race / Ethnicity
- Square jawline
- Vibrant smile
Ben Winston Favorite Things
- Songs By One Direction – Don’t Forget Where You Belong (2013), Act My Age (2014)
Source – YouTube
Ben Winston Facts
- Harry Styles is the godfather of his oldest daughter, Ruby Winston.
- Ben was the best man at James Corden‘s wedding to Julia Carey on September 15, 2012.
- As of 2021, his producing duties on The Late Late Show with James Corden made him the youngest showrunner of an American late-night show.
- Ben calls high-profile celebrities like David Beckham, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, James Corden, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, etc. as his closest friends.
- He is a lifelong supporter of the Arsenal football club.
- During the height of One Direction fame, Harry Styles lived in the attic of Winston’s house for approximately 2 years. Inspired by this experience, the longtime friends executive produced the sitcom Happy Together which aired on CBS in 2018.
Featured Image by Ben Winston / Instagram