|Binx Walton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 24, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Binx Walton is an American fashion model who has walked the runway for Prada, Miu Miu, Alexander McQueen, Derek Lam, Philipp Plein, DKNY, Oscar de la Renta, Alexander Wang, Emilio Pucci, Hugo Boss, Tom Ford, Marc Jacobs, Calvin Klein, Valentino, Fendi, Diane Von Furstenberg, Stella McCartney, Kenzo, Michael Kors, Giles Deacon, Prabal Gurung, Versace, Balmain, Tommy Hilfiger, Jason Wu, Tory Burch, Viktor & Rolf, Vera Wang, Bottega Veneta, Gucci, Coach, Dries Van Noten, Roberto Cavalli, Yves Saint Laurent, Anthony Vaccarello, Salvatore Ferragamo, Moschino, Chanel, Sacai, Christian Dior, Paco Rabanne, Balmain, Lanvin, Céline, Proenza Schouler, Louis Vuitton, Missoni, Victoria Beckham, Sportmax, Topshop, Donna Karan New York, Versus, Burberry Prorsum, Max Mara, Altuzarra, Loewe, Anthony Vaccarello, and Isabel Marant. Walton was included in models.com’s “Industry Icons” list in November 2019.
Leona Anastasia Walton
Los Angeles County, California, United States
Fashion / Runway model
- Mother – Teri Walton
- Siblings – She has 5 siblings, including 2 older brothers and an older sister. Binx also has one older half-brother and one older half-sister.
- Others – Charles (Nephew), Claude Barton Haggard (Maternal Grandfather), Wilma Jean/Jeane Cogdill (Maternal Grandmother)
Binx Walton is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – Milan
- AMAX Talent – Nashville (Talent Agency)
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black, Asian, and White)
Binx Walton is of African-American and East Asian descent on her father’s side and has English, German, Scottish, Irish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, and French roots on her mother’s side.
32-24-34 in or 81-61-87 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for brands and designers like Chanel, Coach, Balmain, Celine, and others.
Best Known For
- Her campaigns with Chanel, Celine, and Balmain.
- Having been featured in editorials like Vogue Brazil, Vogue Taiwan, Vogue Russia, Vogue UK, Vogue Spain, Purple Fashion, i-D, Harper’s Bazaar UK, W Korea, The Guardian Fashion, LOVE, Interview Germany, Elle France, Vogue Paris, Dazed & Confused, and others
First Fashion Show
She debuted with the Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2013 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Ermanno Scervino, Giles Deacon, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Sister by Sibling, and Versace.
Binx Walton Favorite Things
- Album – Talking Book (By Stevie Wonder)
- American Building – The Sunsphere in Knoxville
- Slang Phrase – “Played”
Source – Dazed Digital
Binx Walton Facts
- Binx is an avid longboarder.
- She is the youngest in her family. Walton has 5 siblings.
- Binx has one older sister, who wanted to be a model. She didn’t become a model but is a chef now.
- Junk food is her guilty pleasure.
- She does not take interest in politics.
- Whenever she goes to a new location, she packs only those clothes which she had already worn. She doesn’t carry unnecessary stuff.
- She takes good care of her health, especially her hair. Binx does not allow her hairstylist to put hairspray on it. She suggests, not to straighten the hair after putting hairspray on it as it will burn the hair.
- She was named Binx by her two brothers after a Star Wars amphibian Jar Jar Binks.
- Binx was often mistaken for a boy in her childhood.
- She didn’t plan her career in modeling in her early days. She instead thought of becoming a footballer.
- She had a secret model handshake with Cara Delevingne. Check her video at Vogue.com.
- Fried chicken, steak, potatoes and chicken, and cabbage reminds Binx of her home.
- Walton was discovered at the age of nine when she was sitting with her older sister at the side of the swimming pool.
- During the spring/summer of 2014, she walked in a total of 27 fashion shows.
- She has graced the covers of magazines such as Vogue Brazil, Vogue Italy, Vogue Japan, Vogue Korea, Vogue Thailand, i-D, W Korea, Interview Germany, Vogue Spain, Teen Vogue USA, and Garage.