|Bradley Steven Perry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 23, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bradley Steven Perry is an American actor, voiceover artist, director, and writer who first appeared in the 2007 film titled Choose Connor. He started acting as a child actor and has played various roles like Gabe Duncan in the Disney Channel family sitcom Good Luck Charlie, Kaz in the Disney XD comedy series Lab Rats: Elite Force, Young Don Ready in the comedy film The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard, Zevon in Descendants: Wicked World, Alec Raday in the ABC sitcom Schooled, Young John Skillpa in the psychological thriller Peacock, and Cormac in the mystery comedy-horror film Hubie Halloween.
Bradley Steven Perry
California, United States
Southern California, United States
On the set of Good Luck Charlie, he was homeschooled.
He also attended the University of Southern California (USC) and graduated in May 2021. He was a member of the Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Director, Writer
- Father – Emery Emannuel
- Mother – Kimberly Perry (Actress)
- Siblings – Jesse Perry (Older Sister), Caitlin Perry (Older Sister), Lee Perry (Older Sister)
He has been signed with Coast to Coast Talent Group, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bradley Steven Perry has dated –
- Ryan Newman (2010) – The two actors Ryan Newman and Bradley were RUMORed to be dating in 2010.
- G. Hannelius (2011) – In 2011, Perry was romantically linked with another actress, G. Hannelius.
- Sabrina Carpenter (2014-2015) – From 2014 to 2015, Bradley dated actress Sabrina Carpenter. They were always close friends and when they started posting cute messages to each other on social media, a warm relationship was suggested. They broke up in 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
His shoe size is speculated to be 8 (US).
He has appeared in several commercials such as Nintendo Wii U in 2013.
Bradley has also appeared on NBC Sunday Night Football TV advert as “The Patriots Kid.”
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Gabe Duncan in the Disney Channel’s sitcom Good Luck Charlie from 2010 to 2014, and as Kaz in the Disney XD original series Mighty Med.
Bradley first appeared in the 2007 film Choose Connor for his small role as a schoolboy.
First TV Show
In 2008, Bradley got to play Charlie in the CBS police procedural television drama series Without a Trace in season 7’s 1st episode entitled “Closure.”
Bradley Steven Perry Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
Bradley Steven Perry Facts
- Professionally, his acting career started at 10.
- Bradley plays baseball in his spare time with a local team.
- Perry is a big fan of the NFL team, the New England Patriots.
- For his performance in Good Luck Charlie, Bradley was nominated for a Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Young Actor” both in 2011 and 2012.
- He is associated with several charities such as Mattel Children’s Hospital, Toys for Tots, and Make-a-Wish Foundation. He works for them in his free time.
- From 2016 to 2017, he provided vocals to the character of Zevon, son of Yzma, in Descendants: Wicked World which is a computer-animated short-form series based on the Disney Channel Original Movie Descendants.
- Bradley was seen as Alec Raday in a few episodes of Schooled between 2019 and 2020.
- He appeared as Cormac in the 2020 mystery comedy-horror film, Hubie Halloween, starring Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Julie Bowen, Ray Liotta, Rob Schneider, Kenan Thompson, Shaquille O’Neal, Steve Buscemi, Maya Rudolph, Tim Meadows, Karan Brar, Paris Berelc, and others.