|HARDY Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
HARDY is an American country music singer and songwriter whose discography consists of several albums, extended plays, mixtapes, and tracks like Hixtape, Vol. 1, Give Heaven Some Hell, Hixtape, Vol. 2, A Rock, Where to Find Me, This Ole Boy, Rednecker, One Beer (ft. Lauren Alaina and Devin Dawson), Wait in the Truck (ft. Lainey Wilson), and Jack.
Michael Wilson Hardy
Philadelphia, Mississippi, United States
HARDY studied at Neshoba Central High School in Philadelphia, Mississippi. After that, he enrolled at Middle Tennessee State University and received a degree in songwriting in the Recording Industry Management program.
- Father – Mike Hardy
- Mother – Sarah Hardy
- Siblings – Madison Hardy Dennis (Sister) (Makeup Artist)
Country, Country Rock, Country Pop
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
HARDY has dated –
- Caleigh Ryan – He has been in a romantic relationship with Caleigh Ryan and he proposed to her in August 2021 at The Lyric in Oxford, Mississippi. On October 29, 2022, the duo tied the knot.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sports a beard
- Wears glasses
- Tattooed arm
- He wrote his first song during his time at Neshoba Central High School in Philadelphia in order to “impress a girl”.
- On September 13, 2019, HARDY released his mixtape titled Hixtape, Vol. 1 through Big Loud Records and it includes songs like Nothin’ Out Here, One Beer, No Place Like Hometown, Boy from the South, Redneck Tendencies, He Went to Jared, What They Make Backroads For, Something a Lil’ Stronger, and My Kinda Livin’. It peaked at #34 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart and at #35 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart.
- HARDY released his debut album A Rock on September 4, 2020, via Big Loud Records and its tracklist includes songs such as Ain’t a Bad Day, Truck, One Beer (ft. Lauren Alaina and Devin Dawson), Hate Your Hometown, Boots, Give Heaven Some Hell, Unapologetically Country as Hell, Where Ya At, and Boyfriend. The album peaked at #4 on the US Independent Albums (Billboard) chart as well as the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart, at #20 on the Australian Country Albums (ARIA) chart, at #24 on the US Billboard 200 chart, and at #34 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart.
- He was nominated in the “New Artist of the Year” category at the Country Music Association Awards in 2021.
- HARDY has written songs for many artists and bands such as Florida Georgia Line, Chris Lane, Blake Shelton, Dallas Smith, Thomas Rhett, and Morgan Wallen.
- As a featured artist, he has been a part of songs like Some Things Never Change by Dallas Smith, Beers on Me by Dierks Bentley, and The Worst Country Song of All Time by Brantley Gilbert.
- In 2022, HARDY won the Academy of Country Music Award for “Songwriter of the Year”.
- During the 2023 CMA Awards, HARDY won the “Musical Event of the Year” and “Music Video of the Year” awards for his song wait in the truck.
Featured Image by HARDY / Instagram