Katherine Mari Stevens
Southbury, Connecticut, U.S.
In June 2010, she graduated from Pomperaug High School in Southbury.
Singer, songwriter, actress
- Father – Mark Stevens
- Mother – Clara (née Francisco) Stevens
- Siblings – Ryan Stevens (Brother)
- Others – Rita Francisco (Grandmother)
Vocals, piano, cello, flute
She is not signed with any record label.
5 ft 2½ in or 159 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Katie Stevens has dated –
- Paul DiGiovanni – Boys Like Girls’ guitarist Paul DiGiovanni and Katie are in a long-term relationship. She already knew him when she was 14 as she went to one of his shows. But, they didn’t get to talk at that time. 7 years later, they talked for the first time. She revealed about her engagement with Paul in January 2018 via an Instagram Story.
Race / Ethnicity
Katie has Portuguese ancestry on her mom’s side.
34-25-33 in or 86-63.5-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Katie has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Finishing 8th in the 9th season of Fox’s singing competition series American Idol.
As a Singer
She has written many songs. Until November 2010, she had written 9 songs.
In 2013, she first appeared in the short drama film Running Up That Hill for her role as a “Girl at Party.”
First TV Show
As an actress, her first TV show was comedy series I’ll Bring the Awkward for her role as Alexis Martin in an episode entitled “The Hammer of Destiny.”
Her workout routine is not known. But, she has been an active runner and swimmer in high school. So, Katie has toned legs and even butt. She believes her booty’s nice and round shape is due to genetic reasons.
Katie Stevens Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
Source – Maxim
Katie Stevens Facts
- At Greater Watertown Scholarship Pageant, Katie received the title of 2009 Westbury Outstanding Teen.
- She knows Portuguese and English and can also speak Spanish.
- At an aunt’s wedding, she sang the Shania Twain‘s song “From This Moment On.” At that time, she was 7.
- She started singing at the age of 3.
- For four years, she was a part of her high school’s swimming team.
- Katie’s Faking It co-star, Rita Volk also auditioned for the role of Karma Ashcroft in the MTV comedy, Faking It. But, as we know, the role went to Katie.
- Talking about her style icons, Meryl Streep is one of them.
- She is best friends with Rita Volk.
- In the past, she has worked at the cupcake bakery chain, Sprinkles Cupcakes.
- In August 2009, she participated in the 9th season of American Idol where she finally finished at #8 before getting eliminated. When she auditioned at the show, Victoria Beckham was the guest judge.
- She wanted to be a chef and not a singer as she is really good at cooking.
- She feels sexiest in underwear and a t-shirt.
- She has a girl crush on Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Vergara, and Jennifer Aniston as she likes their bodies.
- Connect with Katie on Twitter and Instagram.