Sarah Margaret Qualley
United States of America
Margaret attended New York University.
Margaret is also good at dancing which she studied from American Ballet Theatre. She also enrolled herself into New York’s French Academy.
With a focus in acting, she then started attending Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London.
- Father – Paul Qualley (Former model)
- Mother – Andie MacDowell (Actress)
- Siblings – Rainey Qualley (Older Sister) (Actress, dancer, model), Justin Qualley (Older Brother)
- Others – Marion St. Pierre MacDowell (Maternal Grandfather) (Lumber Executive), Pauline “Paula” Johnston (née Oswald) (Maternal Grandmother) (Music Teacher)
Margaret Qualley is signed with these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- Uno Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- United Talent Agency
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Margaret Qualley dated –
- Nat Wolff (2011-2014) – In 2011, she started dating actor and singer, Nat Wolff with whom she has acted in the movie Palo Alto (2013). They dated for about three years and called it quits in 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
33-24-34 in or 84-61-86 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She has not revealed about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Playing Jill Garvey on the HBO television series, The Leftovers.
First Fashion Show
Margaret debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti.
First TV Show
Starting from season 1, she started appearing in 2014 in the HBO’s drama series The Leftovers for her role as Jill Garvey.
Her workout routine and diet plan is not known.
Margaret Qualley Favorite Things
- Museum – The Galerie nationale du Jeu de Paume in Paris, France
- Movie – An American in Paris (1951)
Source – Tory Burch
Margaret Qualley Facts
- Margaret is her middle name.
- As a model, she first appeared in the Paris based fashion event called Bal des débutantes along with her sister.
- She is a trained ballerina.
- At 16, Margaret started modeling by making a debut at New York Fashion Week.
- In January 2015, she appeared in a Vogue USA editorial.
- In 2012, Margaret walked the ramp for fashion brands such as Alberta Ferretti, Chanel, and Valentino.
- Her sister, Rainey has influenced her the most.
- Her personal style is casual and relaxed.
- Join Margaret on Instagram.