|Samantha Harvey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 30, 1993|
Samantha Harvey is an English singer, songwriter, and musician who started her career by uploading covers of popular songs on her YouTube channel. She has posted covers of tracks by popular artists such as Adele, Celine Dion, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Selena Gomez, Shania Twain, Birdy, Sam Smith, Dua Lipa, and others. In addition to that, Samantha Harvey has also released many tracks and extended plays which include the likes of Forgive Forget, Please, Get To Know You, Unbreakable, Hard To Get, Don’t Call It Love, Heartbreak Hangover, and Company (with Sondr).
Harleston, Suffolk, England, United Kingdom
Samantha Harvey studied at Chilton Community Primary School and Stowmarket High School. Then, she got enrolled at Suffolk New College and studied performing arts.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Siblings – She has 2 older sisters.
Virgin EMI Records, Capitol
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Samantha Harvey has dated –
- Tom – She has been in a relationship with Tom and the duo got engaged in December 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Samantha Harvey has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as Nasty Gal, REVOLVE, Estrid, L’Oréal, Pepsi, Ticketmaster, McDonald’s, The o2, and others.
Samantha Harvey Facts
- She started performing when she was 8.
- Samantha Harvey was 16 years old when she joined Oskar Foxtrot Productions where she acted and sang in plays.
- During her time as a student, she set up a house-cleaning business in the Suffolk area.
- It was in 2014 that she started recording and posting covers on her YouTube channel. The first cover that she uploaded was of Sam Smith‘s song Lay Me Down.
- Samantha Harvey’s single Forgive Forget was released in 2017 and it peaked at #4 on the iTunes chart and at #48 on the UK Singles Chart.
- On March 9, 2018, she released her debut extended play titled Please via Virgin EMI.
- Samantha Harvey embarked on a headlining tour called the “Between Us Tour” in 2018.
- Her single Get To Know You was released in November 2019.
- In 2022, she released her track Heartbreak Hangover.
Featured Image by Samantha Harvey / Instagram