|Tefi Pessoa Quick Info
|5 ft 10 in
|Date of Birth
|July 22, 1990
Tefi Pessoa is an American YouTube star who is known for the talk show content that she uploads to her YouTube channel titled Tefi. Her videos include talks about celebrities, fashion, and pop culture. On the other hand, she is also the TikTok host for InStyle.
Miami, Florida, United States
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
From 2008 to 2010, Tefi joined Barry University where she studied Art History, Criticism, and Conservation.
In 2010, Tefi enrolled in the Accessory Design and Fashion Merchandising program at Miami International University of Art and Design and graduated in 2012.
YouTube Star, Social Media Personality
- Siblings – She has a sister and brother.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Colombian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- She has a mole on the left side above her upper lip.
- Fuller lower lip
Through her social media, Tefi has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Whisl and INNBeauty Project.
Tefi Pessoa Facts
- One of the earliest posts that Tefi uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 4, 2013.
- Tefi joined the YouTube community with her self-titled on December 22, 2016. One of the earliest posts that Tefi uploaded to his channel was on October 10, 2019. It was titled Episode 1: Mariah Carey‘s diva fit, Rihanna, and Helena Bonham Carter‘s royal blessing!.
- On November 20, 2020, Tefi and Molly started the podcast channel titled Que Pena Podcast.
- Some of the most popular videos on her channel titled Tefi as of October 2021 were Justin Bieber slams the door on Hailey, Amber Heard‘s assistant tells her side of the story, T.I. is TRASH, Selena Gomez‘s new song is totally about Justin Bieber, and We get it Liam, you don’t like Harry.
- In October 2021, Tefi stated that she was suffering from mental health issues via Instagram.
- She gained media fame after having worn her dress incorrectly on the red carpet at the Dune premiere.
Featured Image By Tefi Pessoa / Instagram