|Tokyo Stylez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 15, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tokyo Stylez is an American hairdresser, wigmaker, and entrepreneur who rose to fame after being featured as a personal hairstylist on E!‘s Keeping up with the Kardashians and Life of Kylie.
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hairstylist, Wigmaker, Entrepreneur
Tokyo Stylez is represented by Chris Aaron Management.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tokyo has dated –
- Chris Aaron – Tokyo Stylez is in a relationship with her business partner and manager Chris Aaron.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-American ancestry.
She began transitioning from male to female in November 2019 and has since document her transition on Instagram.
- Raised eyebrows
- She has a large tattoo of roses on the outer part of her right arm and several tattoos on her forearm.
Through her social media, Stylez has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Giuseppe Zanotti.
Tokyo Stylez Favorite Things
- Way To Wind Down – “Sitting down, having a glass of wine”
Source – Hello Giggles
Tokyo Stylez Facts
- She was raised in Omaha, Nebraska.
- Growing up, she spent most of her time with her father and younger sister as her mother was in prison. She would also style her sister’s hair in order to help her father out and soon developed a passion for it.
- By the age of 15, Stylez began to garner the attention of the people in her neighborhood who even paid her to have their hair styled.
- Initially, she started off with making hair extensions but soon she moved on to producing wigs. Stylez uses only real hair to create her wigs.
- Singer and TV personality Tamar Braxton was her first celebrity client.
- One of the earliest posts that Tokyo uploaded to her Instagram account was on November 14, 2020.
- Over the years, she has styled the hair of several well-known celebrities some of whom include Kim Kardashian, Gabrielle Union, Nicki Minaj, Kendall Jenner, Rihanna, Lil’ Kim, Doja Cat, Bethenny Frankel, Megan Thee Stallion, Kylie Jenner, and Cardi B.
Featured Image By Tokyo Stylez / Instagram