Laura Yumi Lambert
Jodoigne, Walloon Brabant, Belgium
Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Maxime (Brother)
Yumi Lambert is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Nathalie Models – Paris
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – London
- Dominique Models – Brussels (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
- SEEDS Management – Berlin
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Women Management – Paris
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
There is no information about her boyfriend or love interest. But, she said in one of the interviews that by being a model, she doesn’t get to see her boyfriend for months (sometimes).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Asian ancestry on her father’s side. She is one-fourth Japanese.
- Mixed Asian looks
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for Chanel, United Colors of Benetton, Hermes, Target and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Working as a model for major brands and walking the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
First Fashion Show
Yumi debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2013 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Christian Dior, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Gareth Pugh, Giorgio Armani, Honor, Julien David, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Kimberly Ovitz, Mara Hoffman, Marchesa, Mathieu Mirano, Missoni, Nicholas K, Nina Ricci, Patrik Ervell, Prada, Rachel Zoe, and Zadig & Voltaire.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
With modeling as a career choice, she doesn’t get much time to workout. But, whenever, she gets, she does jogging. She likes it. She has also tried spinning classes in the past with her friends. It was fun doing that. But, she doesn’t get much time now for the same.
If she gets more time in future, she will incorporate some sports too into her workout routine.
She follows portion control in her diet, which means eat everything, but in small quantities.
So, she sometimes eats a cheeseburger. But, she makes sure that she eats it once in every two weeks.
Yumi Lambert Favorite Things
- Food – Cheeseburger
- Band – Arcade Fire
- Victoria’s Secret Angel – Likes all of them
Source – Wikipedia, Elle.com, FashionWeekDaily
Yumi Lambert Facts
- According to her, the biggest disadvantage of being a model is that models don’t get to see their family, relatives, and friends for months. Also, models can’t say “not possible today” to a project or a fashion show, if they are feeling tired. Instead, they need to look fresh and happy during the show.
- She started modeling at the age of 15.
- Lambert tried to start her modeling career early in her life by participating in the Elite Model Look, but she didn’t get successful at that time.
- She appeared in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014. After the show ended, she ate lots of barbecues.
- She uses her middle name “Yumi” as her stage name. “Yumi” is her Japanese name.
- Connect with Yumi on Tumblr, Twitter, and Instagram.