|Yumi Lambert Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 11, 1995|
Yumi Lambert is a Belgian model who has walked the ramp for Prabal Gurung, Oscar de la Renta, Kenzo, Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Jason Wu, Prada, Miu Miu, Gareth Pugh, Philipp Plein, Dries van Noten, Roland Mouret, Diane Von Furstenberg, Altuzarra, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Burberry Prorsum, BCBG By Max Azria, Hermes, Victoria’s Secret, Narciso Rodriguez, Donna Karan New York, Jeremy Scott, Moschino, Yohji Yamamoto, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini, Chloe, Gabriela Cadena, Anna Sui, Versace, Ralph Lauren Collection, Blumarine, Fendi, Roland Mouret, Christian Dior, Marchesa, Jil Sander, Etro, Antonio Berardi, Rochas, Topshop, Alexander Wang, Matthew Williamson, Givenchy, Paco Rabanne, Rick Owens, Balenciaga, Hussein Chalayan, Elie Saab Couture, Christopher Kane, Bottega Veneta, Giorgio Armani, Missoni, and others. Yumi has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Belgium, L’Officiel Italy, L’Officiel Philippines, Vogue Portugal, The Sunday Times Style, Harper’s Bazaar Ukraine, Harper’s Bazaar Kazakhstan, Air France Madame, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Glass UK, Numéro Tokyo, Numéro Russia, and Marie Claire Belgium.
Laura Yumi Lambert
Jodoigne, Walloon Brabant, Belgium
New York, United States
Fashion / Runway model
- Siblings – Maxime (Brother)
Yumi Lambert has been signed to several modeling agencies –
- Nathalie Models – Paris
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- IMG Models – New York
- IMG Models – London
- Dominique Models – Brussels (Mother Agency)
- IMG Models – Milan
- IMG Models – Sydney
- Donna Models – Tokyo
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm
- SEEDS Management – Berlin
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Women Management – Paris
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Note – She said in one of the interviews that by being a model, she doesn’t get to see her boyfriend for months (sometimes).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She has Asian ancestry on her father’s side. She is one-fourth Japanese. Yumi also has Belgian roots.
- Mixed Asian looks
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for Chanel, United Colors of Benetton, Hermes, Target, and others.
Best Known For
Working as a model for major brands and walking the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
First Fashion Show
Yumi debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2013 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Christian Dior, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Gareth Pugh, Giorgio Armani, Honor, Julien David, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Kimberly Ovitz, Mara Hoffman, Marchesa, Mathieu Mirano, Missoni, Nicholas K, Nina Ricci, Patrik Ervell, Prada, Rachel Zoe, and Zadig & Voltaire.
With modeling as a career choice, she doesn’t get much time to work out. But, whenever, she gets, she does jogging. She likes it. She has also tried spinning classes in the past with her friends. It was fun doing that. But, she doesn’t get much time now for the same.
If she gets more time in the future, she will incorporate some sports too into her workout routine.
She follows portion control in her diet, which means eating everything but in small quantities.
So, she sometimes eats a cheeseburger. But, she makes sure that she eats it once every two weeks.
Yumi Lambert Favorite Things
- Food – Cheeseburger
- Band – Arcade Fire
- Victoria’s Secret Angel – Likes all of them
Source – Wikipedia, Elle.com, FashionWeekDaily.com
Yumi Lambert Facts
- According to her, the biggest disadvantage of being a model is that models don’t get to see their family, relatives, and friends for months. Also, models can’t say “not possible today” to a project or a fashion show, if they are feeling tired. Instead, they need to look fresh and happy during the show.
- She started modeling at the age of 15.
- Lambert tried to start her modeling career early in her life by participating in the Elite Model Look, but she didn’t get successful at that time.
- She appeared in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014. After the show ended, she ate lots of barbecues.
- She uses her middle name “Yumi” as her stage name. “Yumi” is her Japanese name.