Rita Sahatçiu Ora
Rita was born on 26 November 1990
Pristina, Yugoslavia (Today Kosovo)
Ora attended St Cuthbert with St Matthias CE Primary School in Earls Court, London. Post which she graduated from Sylvia Young Theatre School and then St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College.
Singer, songwriter, actress
Pop, Dance-Rock, R&B, Dance-Pop
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
She had relationship with -
- Bruno Mars (2009-2011) – Rita Ora had been dating American singer, Bruno Mars for 2 years from 2009 until 2011. dailymail.co.uk confirmed about their relationship.
- Cara Delevingne (2011) - This English model met Ora during a festival and were assumed to be dating together. But, either party didn’t agree. So, it was a RUMOR.
- Robert Kardashian Jr. (2011-2012) – American TV personality and the member of Kardashian clan, Robert Kardashian dated Rita Ora for a complete year from December 2011 until December 2012.
- Evan Ross (2013) – Diana Ross’ son, Evan Ross was seen kissing Rita in January 2013 during a party in New York. They had fling with each other.
- Calvin Harris (2013-Present) – Since 2013, Ora is in a relationship with Scottish DJ, Calvin Harris.
Dyed Blonde. Her natural hair color is dark brown.
Blonde hair color
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
Superga (Italian shoe company)
Best Known For
Her debut album – “Ora”, which consisted of some no. 1 singles, “Hot Right Now”, “How We Do (Party)” and “R.I.P.”
Ora’s debut studio album, Ora was released in 2012. It had a total length of 42:48 minutes, and released on 27 August, 2012 under the Roc Nation label. This album had debuted at no. 1 on UK Album Charts and Scottish Album Charts.
2004 British crime film Spivs for her role as Rosanna.
First TV Show
In 2009, Rita appeared as a contestant at Eurovision: Your Country Needs You for the honor of representing the United Kingdom at the Eurovision Song Contest 2009.
She has posted her pic on Twitter showing her toned stomach and abs. She admitted that she had been to Nando’s Diet. (Nando’s is a fast food chain).
Rita Ora Favorite Things
Rita Ora Facts
- Her origin is believed to be West London, England.
- Her ethnicity is Kosovar Albanian.
- She has a mezzo-soprano vocal range.
- Her parents relocated to UK when she was 1.
- She began singing from a very young age.
- She says Music is her baby but Clothes are her cousin.
- Her official website @ www.ritaora.com
- If you are not already following Rita Ora, you can do that here.