Rita Sahatçiu Ora
Pristina, Yugoslavia (Today Kosovo)
Ora attended St Cuthbert with St Matthias CE Primary School in Earls Court, London. Post which she graduated from Sylvia Young Theatre School and then St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College.
- Father – Besnik Sahatçiu (Economist and a pub owner)
- Mother – Vera Sahatçiu (née Bajraktari) (Psychiatrist)
- Siblings – Elena (Older Sister), Don (Younger Brother)
- Others – Besim Sahatçiu (Grandfather) (Film Director)
She is signed to Turn First Artists.
Singer, songwriter, actress
Pop, Dance-Rock, R&B, Dance-Pop
5 ft 5½ in or 166 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She had relationship with –
- Bruno Mars (2009-2011) – Rita Ora had been dating American singer, Bruno Mars for 2 years from 2009 until 2011. Dailymail.co.uk confirmed about their relationship.
- Cara Delevingne (2011) – This English model met Ora during a festival and were assumed to be dating together. But, either party didn’t agree. So, it was a RUMOR.
- Robert Kardashian Jr. (2011-2012) – American TV personality and the member of Kardashian clan, Robert Kardashian dated Rita Ora for a complete year from December 2011 until December 2012.
- Asap Rocky (2012) – American rapper Asap Rocky and Rita Ora dated briefly in 2012.
- Jonah Hill (2012) – RUMOR
- Snoop Dogg (2013) – RUMOR
- Evan Ross (2013) – Diana Ross’s son, Evan Ross was seen kissing Rita in January 2013 during a party in New York. They had fling with each other.
- Dave Gardner (2013) – RUMOR
- Calvin Harris (2013-2014) – For a year, Ora dated Scottish DJ, Calvin Harris. They were an item from May 2013 to May 2014.
- Justin Bieber (2014) – RUMOR
- Ricky Hil (2014-2015) – Tommy Hilfiger’s rapper son Ricky Hil (also known as Richard Hilfiger) and Ora were an item from June 2014 to July 2015.
- Chris Brown (2015) – RUMOR
- Wiz Khalifa (2015) – RUMOR
- Travis Barker (2015) – Musician and drummer of rock band Blink-182, Travis Barker started dating Rita after meeting her at Power 106 All-Star Game in Los Angeles on September 20, 2015. They split after dating for three weeks, as confirmed by DailyMail.co.uk.
Race / Ethnicity
Her natural hair color is ‘Dark Brown.’
Blonde hair color
34-25-35 in or 86-63.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
Superga (Italian shoe company)
Rita has appeared in commercials of her record label, Roc Nation and also Skullcandy’s headphones in 2010.
Other endorsements include that of Calvin Klein, Madonna‘s clothing line “Material Girl,” DKNY, Rimmel, Marks & Spencer, Adidas Originals, Coca-Cola, Samsung Galaxy S6, etc.
She was the face of Roberto Cavalli Autumn/Winter 2014 campaign.
Best Known For
Her debut album – “Ora”, which consisted of some no. 1 singles, “Hot Right Now”, “How We Do (Party)” and “R.I.P.”
Ora’s debut studio album, Ora was released in 2012. It had a total length of 42:48 minutes, and released on 27 August, 2012 under the Roc Nation label. This album debuted at no. 1 on UK Album Charts and Scottish Album Charts.
2004 British crime film Spivs for her role as Rosanna.
First TV Show
In 2009, Rita appeared as a contestant at Eurovision: Your Country Needs You for the honor of representing the United Kingdom at the Eurovision Song Contest 2009.
She has posted her pic on Twitter showing her toned stomach and abs. She admitted that she had been to Nando’s Diet. (Nando’s is a fast food chain).
Rita Ora Favorite Things
- Designer – Phillip Lim, Celine
- Accessory – Shoes (especially sneakers)
Source – GQ
Rita Ora Facts
- Her origin is believed to be West London, England.
- Her ethnicity is Kosovar Albanian.
- Ora means “watch” or “clock” in Albanian. Ora was added by her dad to the family surname so that it can be easily pronounced by the people.
- She has a mezzo-soprano vocal range.
- Her parents relocated to UK when she was 1.
- She began singing from a very young age.
- Rita was named after actress and dancer Rita Hayworth.
- She says Music is her baby but Clothes are her cousins.
- Visit her official website @ www.ritaora.com.
- If you are not already following Rita Ora, you can do that on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+, YouTube, YouTube VEVO, and iTunes.