|Anna Maria Jagodzińska Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1987|
Anna Maria Jagodzińska is a Polish model who has worked with several noted brands and designers such as Prada, Victoria’s Secret, Oscar de la Renta, Bottega Veneta, Michael Kors, Gianfranco Ferre, Tommy Hilfiger, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Alexander Wang, Costume National, Chanel, Calvin Klein, Stella McCartney, Max Azria, Moschino, Chloe, Louis Vuitton, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren, Viktor & Rolf, Alberta Ferretti, Jimmy Choo, Givenchy, Dolce & Gabbana, H&M, Alessandro Dell’Acqua, David Yurman, GAP, Hermes, Neiman Marcus, Tom Ford, Balmain, Akris, Isabel Marant, Kenzo, Dries van Noten, John Galliano, Marc Jacobs, Valentino, Yohji Yamamoto, Gianfranco Ferré, Gucci, Christian Dior, Carolina Herrera, Derek Lam, Emanuel Ungaro, Fendi, Jil Sander, Luca Luca, Emilio Pucci, Lanvin, Burberry Prorsum, Karl Lagerfeld, Jonathan Saunders, Isaac Mizrahi, Zac Posen, Yves Saint Laurent, Sonia Rykiel, Narciso Rodriguez, Roberto Cavalli, Barbara Bui, Marcel Marongiu, Peter Som, Marni, Versace, Thakoon, Rag & Bone, Rick Owens, Celine, Proenza Schouler, Pringle of Scotland, Preen, Miu Miu, Matthew Williamson, Loewe, Versus, Sportmax, Rocco Barocco, Lacoste, Jill Stuart, Cynthia Steffe, Reem Acra, Monique Lhuillier, Nanette Lepore, Just Cavalli, Iceberg, Rebecca Taylor, La Perla, Julien Macdonald, and Haider Ackermann. In addition to that, the model has also graced the covers of magazines like Elle Poland, Viva! Moda, Harper’s Bazaar Poland, Costume Denmark, Harper’s Bazaar Mexico, Vogue Italy, Numéro Tokyo, Vogue Turkey, Vogue USA, and Vogue Portugal.
Anna Maria Jagodzińska
Fashion / Runway model
Anna Maria Jagodzińska can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Women Management – New York
- Ulla Models
- Premier Model Management
- Wiener Models
- NEXT Model Management
- 2PM Model Management – Copenhagen
- East West Models
- Vivienne Model Management
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Uno Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Most Wanted Models
- Elite Model Management – London
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Maria Jagodzińska has dated –
- Duncan Winecoff – She dated American personality, Duncan Winecoff in 2009. At that time, he was a graduate student in economics.
Race / Ethnicity
Blue eyes and blonde hair
33-24-35.5 in or 84-61-90 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
She has worked with many brands for their advertisements such as Alberta Ferretti, Americana Manhasset, Balenciaga, BCBG Max Azria, Blanco, Bottega Veneta, Calvin Klein, Chloè, Christian Dior, COS, Chanel, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton, David Yurman, DKNY Jeans, Dolce & Gabbana ‘Light Blue’ fragrance, Donna Karan, DSquared2, Gap CFDA, Gianfranco Ferrè, GF by Gianfranco Ferre, Ghost ‘Cherish’ fragrance, H&M, iBlues, Jimmy Choo, Lanca Perfume, Le Chateau, M Missoni, Mango, Marc O’Polo, Moschino, Moschino ‘Funny’ fragrance, Nordstrom, Oscar de la Renta, Patrizia Pepe, Pepe Jeans, Pinko, Pollini, Prada, Re-reserved, Sarar, Siviglia, Stella McCartney ‘Stella Nude’ fragrance, Tom Ford, Tommy Hilfiger, Yves Saint Laurent, and Victoria’s Secret.
Best Known For
Modeling for famous and big brands listed such as Jimmy Choo, Stella McCartney, Gap, DKNY, and many others.
First Fashion Show
Anna debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2003 fashion show where she modeled for Miki Fukai, Pringle of Scotland, and Ronit Zilkha.
Anna Maria Jagodzińska Facts
- In 2003, she signed with NEXT Model Management.
- In November 2010, it was reported that Anna was suing her modeling agency “NEXT Model Management”. According to her, NEXT was making big bucks by collecting money from advertisers for bookings in the United States but was not giving her share of the cash. Further, she claimed that in total, NEXT owes her $230,000 and she also sought $1 million for damages.
- She has been friends with fellow models Diana Dondoe, Hye Park, Tiiu Kuik, Sasha Pivovarova, Romina Lanaro, Iselin Steiro, Anne Vyalitsyna, Toni Garrn, Garrett Neff, Mathias Bergh, and Sara Ziff.
- Anna has modeled for numerous magazines in several worlds such as American, Australian, Chinese, German, Italian, and Portuguese Vogue, Japanese Numéro, French L’Officiel, and others.
- She has also walked for lingerie giant Victoria’s Secret.
- Anna has opened a restaurant in Poland where she offers juices and vegan food. just like New York restaurants.