|B-Legit Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 13, 1968|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
B-Legit is an American rapper who has worked with a number of artists including E-40, Celly Cel, Master P, Scarface, Snoop Dogg, C-Murder, Jadakiss, Daz Dillinger, Kurupt, Styles P, Mystikal, Mack 10, Daryl Hall, Young Buck, Paul Wall, and others. Over the years, B-Legit has released several albums, collaboration albums, and mixtapes such as Tryin’ to Get a Buck, Block Movement, The Hemp Museum, Hempin’ Ain’t Easy, What We Been Doin, Coast 2 Coast, Hood Hustlin’, Connected and Respected (with E-40), Hard 2 B-Legit, Down and Dirty (with The Click), Throwblock Muzic, Game Related (with The Click), The Purple House President, Money & Muscle (with The Click), and Gorilla Grindin (with Lil Sisco).
B-Legit, Hash Brown Billo
Vallejo, Solano County, California, United States
B-Legit studied at General Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo Senior High School and graduated on June 17, 1986. Also, he was a member of the Vallejo High School marching band.
Later, he attended Grambling State University, a public historically black university in Grambling, Louisiana.
- Others – E-40 (Cousin) (Rapper)
Hip hop, Hyphy
Jive Records, Sick Wid It, Koch
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $1 Million.
6 ft or 183 cm
95 kg or 209.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Alongside E-40, D-Shot, and Suga-T, he was a member of the hip hop group The Click.
- On March 2, 1993, B-Legit released his debut album titled Tryin’ to Get a Buck and it included songs such as Way Too Vicious (ft. E-40), Dank Game, Dank Room, Just Living (ft. Mac Shawn), Brought Us Back Chablis, Smob Out, The Savage, and Daily Routine. The album peaked at #26 on the U.S. Billboard Top Heatseekers chart and at #41 on the U.S. Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.
- B-Legit’s 2nd solo studio album The Hemp Museum came out on November 26, 1996, through Sick Wid It/Jive Records. It peaked at #15 on the US Top R&B Albums (Billboard) chart and at #55 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- His 8th studio album What We Been Doin was released on April 14, 2015, and some of the songs from the album are Best Friend (ft. J Boog), What We Been Doin (ft. E-40 & Ted DiGTL), and Wytb (What You Talkin Bout) (ft. Clyde Carson).