|Dalia Mya Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 2002|
Dalia Mya is a German social media star and actress. She is best known for her TikTok account which has amassed a fanbase of more than 5.5 million subscribers and more than 281.5 million likes. She also rose to prominence as an actress for playing Hanna in the web series Krass Klassenfahrt in 2019.
Dalia Mya Schmidt-Foß
Social Media Star, Actress
- Father – Dennis Schmidt-Foß
- Mother – Dascha Lehmann (Actress, Radio Speaker)
- Siblings – None
- Others – Manfred Lehmann (Grandfather), Florian Schmidt-Foß (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, Radio Speaker), Gerrit Schmidt-Foss (Paternal Uncle) (Actor, Audio Book Interpreter, Dialogue Book Author/Director, Radio Drummer)
Dalia Mya is represented by ReachHero GmbH (Talent Agent) in Berlin, Germany.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dalia Mya has dated –
- DeenisTJ (2018)
- Mike Singer (2017, 2018) – Rumor
- Nico Rendes (2018) – Rumor
- Nicolas Kaufmann (2019) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair “Blonde”.
- Freckled face
- Pointy chin
Dalia Mya has endorsed Fujifilm‘s Instax Mini 9 camera.
Dalia Mya Favorite Things
- Singer – Justin Bieber
- Food – Pizza
- Activities – Swimming, Cycling, Skateboarding, Diving, Windsurfing
- Burger Restaurant – Five Guys
- Chocolate Brand – Kinder
- Colors – Orange, Pink
- Animal – Dog
- Drink – Non-Alcoholic Cocktail
- Destination – Maldives
- Personal Quotes – “This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is.” “Your life is like a balloon. If you never let yourself go, you will never know how far you can rise.”
Dalia Mya Facts
- Her dream job as a child was becoming an actress, a desire that never disappeared.
- Dalia’s parents got married on August 21, 2001.
- Her grandfather, Manfred Lehmann, is well-known as the German voice of Bruce Willis.
- Her mom has dubbed voices in German for actresses such as Katie Holmes, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Keira Knightley, and Jennifer Finnigan.
- Dalia started working as a voice actress in the mid-2000s.
- She was a German voice for Shelby Zemanek’s role as Clementine in Grey’s Anatomy (2006-2014), Chloe Lukasiak in Dance Moms (2011-2017), and Jillian Shea Spaeder as Bailey in Walk the Prank (2016-2018).
- Dalia appeared in the 4th season of the Nickelodeon’s TV series Spotlight, although she wasn’t credited for it.
- She prefers summer over winter.
- She wears makeup to school.
- Dalia has seen Gossip Girl (2007-2012) multiple times in entirety. She also loves to watch The Vampire Diaries (2009-2017).
- She speaks English fluently.
- Dalia has released her perfume named BOHO LOVE in collaboration with a brand Yoppy in mid-2019. Its main notes are jasmine, orchid, and vanilla.
- She has a sweet tooth.
- Dalia only ties her hair up when doing sports.
- Her mom has a small tattoo of a heart on her collarbone. If Dalia ever gets tattooed, it would be small, and probably on her foot, collarbone, or wrist.
- She has contemplated dying her hair black but couldn’t muster up the courage.
- A common misconception among her fanbase is that a fellow actor Daniel Völz is her older brother, even though she’s an only child. In reality, Daniel is one of her dad’s best friends.
- She is an avid supporter of her country’s soccer team during World Cups.
- She encourages her followers to approach her if they ever see her in person.
- Dalia’s fans are of the opinion she physically resemblance other well-known people. Some of those are Hannah Montana (played by Miley Cyrus), Jennette McCurdy, Jenna Arend, Lina Larissa Strahl, Sasha Pieterse, and Taylor “ASMR Darling”.
Featured Image by Dalia Mya / Instagram