|Edita Vilkeviciute Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 1, 1989|
Edita Vilkeviciute is a Lithuanian fashion model who has walked for numerous brands and designers including Dolce & Gabbana, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel, Givenchy, Etro, Fendi, Gap, Valentino, Just Cavalli, Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Loius Vuitton, Hermes, Balmain, Iceberg, Isabel Marant, Karl Lagerfeld, Lanvin, Matthew Williamson, Max Mara, Michael Kors, Moschino, Oscar de la Renta, Tommy Hilfiger, Zac Posen, Rag & Bone, Stella McCartney, Thakoon, Derek Lam, Burberry Prorsum, Alberta Ferretti, Carolina Herrera, Celine, Viktor & Rolf, Preen, Dsquared2, Donna Karan, Bottega Veneta, Salvatore Ferragamo, Costume National, Anna Sui, Tom Ford, and Altuzarra.
Kaunas, Lithuanian SSR, Soviet Union (now Lithuania)
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – He is a teacher.
- Mother – She is a homemaker.
- Siblings – Edita has a younger sister who is an event planner.
Edita Vilkeviciute is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Viva Models – London
- Viva Models – Paris
- Why Not Models – Milan
- DNA Model Management – New York
- Viva Models – Barcelona
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Priscillas Model Management – Sydney
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Edita Vilkevičiūtė has dated –
- Björn Frederic Gerling (2017-Present) – She got married to Björn Frederic Gerling in July 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned Body
- Angelic Face
35-23-34 in or 89-58.5-87 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Edita has advertised for lot many brands such as Alexander Wang, Aninoto, Blumarine, Calvin Klein ‘Eternity Aqua’ fragrance, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Jewelry, Calvin Klein Performance, Calvin Klein swimwear, Calvin Klein White Label, Christian Dior beauty, Christian Dior ‘Escale a Portofino’ fragrance, Dorotea, D&G, Dolce & Gabbana, Emporio Armani, Eres, Etro, ForeverMark, Friday’s Project, Gap, Giorgio Armani, Giuseppe Zanotti, H&M, H&M Conscious Collection, H&M Lingerie, Jimmy Choo for H&M, Karl Lagerfeld, Les Copains, Marc O’Polo, Massimo Dutti, Noir, Patrizia Pepe, Pepe Jeans, Printemps, Pronovias, Rag & Bone, Rosa Clará, SiSi, Tara Jarmon, Theory, Trucco, Tod’s, Versace fragrance, Victoria’s Secret, Yves Saint Laurent, Yves Saint Laurent makeup, and Yves Saint Laurent Forever Youth Liberator.
Best Known For
Appearing in campaigns for H&M, Victoria’s Secret, YSL, D&G, Calvin Klein, etc.
First Fashion Show
Edita debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn / Winter 2008 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Chanel, Givenchy, and Valentino.
She tries to eat healthily to maintain good care of her health.
She eats garden fresh salad, whenever possible.
She very well knows the proverb “An Apple a day keeps the doctor away” as she starts her day with a cup of hot tea and apple slices.
But, she really likes chocolate cake and sweets. So, she tries to maintain a balance in her eating habits.
She does not forget to drink lots of water.
And, yes, Edita works out too. She has a trainer in Los Angeles. Whenever she is there, she daily exercises with her trainer. Her exercise regimen includes all that stuff – cardio, and weight training (with light weights). But, when she is traveling, she works out on her own or sometimes does not exercise.
Edita Vilkeviciute Favorite Things
- Beauty Products – Serge Lutens Lip Pencil, RMS Cream Eyeshadow in Magnetic, Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, CosMedix’s cleanser, toner, eye cream, and face cream.
- Drugstore Favorite – CND Solar Oil for nails
Source – WMagazine.com
Edita Vilkeviciute Facts
- Edita is friends with models Snejana Onopka, Laura Blokhina, Giedrė Dukauskaitė, Egle Tvirbutaite, Elena Melnik, Baptiste Giabiconi, Lasse Pedersen, Zuzana Straska, and Zuzana Gregorova.
- She has described her childhood as “simple and perfect” with “a lot of nature around and forests.”
- In 2006, she signed with Viva Paris and Women Milan.
- Edita was discovered on the streets of her hometown by a model scout from Women Management.
- She was born on New Year’s day of 1989.
- She walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in the years 2008, 2009, and 2010.
- In 2011, Edita was offered to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel. But, she turned down the offer in order to the catwalk for Versace’s collaboration with H&M.
- She was revealed as the face of the new Roberto Cavalli fragrance for women ‘Paradiso’ and the designer described her as “a supermodel of stunning beauty. She sums up the spirit of the fragrance and perfectly embodies the Paradiso woman, a bold and utterly feminine creature who irradiates her sophisticated glamour without being afraid to assert her natural seductiveness.”
- As of 2015, she is ranked in the “Top 50 Models Women” list, “Top Sexiest” list of models, and also the “The Money Girls” list of models.com.
- In 2012, she appeared in Pirelli Calendar, which was shot by Mario Sorrenti.
- She has appeared on the covers of several magazines like Vogue Japan, Vogue Greece, Numéro France, Vogue Spain, Porter, Vogue Poland, Vogue Germany, Elle France, Vogue Paris, Vogue Mexico, The Sunday Telegraph Magazine, M Le Monde, Vogue China, Allure Russia, Elle Serbia, H&M Magazine, W, and Numéro Tokyo.
- She is not on social media right now. However, there are various fan pages on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, and Instagram.