|Justin Tranter Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1980|
Justin Tranter is an American singer, songwriter, and activist who rose to fame as the lead singer of the rock band Semi Precious Weapons. Besides that, Justin has also written tracks for several well-known artists and bands including Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, and Linkin Park.
Justin Drew Tranter
Lake Zurich, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
From 1994 to 1998, Justin attended Chicago Academy for the Arts to study musical theatre.
Justin also enrolled at the Berklee College of Music from where they graduated with a degree in songwriting with a GPA of 3.9.
Songwriter, Singer, Activist
- Siblings – They have 3 older brothers.
Pop, Glam Rock, Alternative Rock, Garage Rock
They have also released their music with various record labels including Razor & Tie, Interscope Records, Geffen Records, Cherrytree, Epic Records.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Justin had once stated during an interview with Advocate in 2020, that they were gender diverse.
- They sport a brushed-up hairstyle.
- Thick eyebrows
Justin Tranter Favorite Things
- Track In 2017 – Kygo and Selena Gomez’s It Ain’t Me
Source – GQ
Justin Tranter Facts
- They were brought up in Lake Zurich, Illinois.
- While attending Chicago Academy for the Arts, Justin began an annual AIDS benefit. They even founded the Musicians with a Mission scholarship to fund LGBT youth education while studying at Berklee College of Music.
- Justin relocated to Los Angeles in 2012.
- They are an activist for the LGBTQ community and a board member of GLAAD.
- In 2006, Justin formed the rock band Semi Precious Weapons in New York City, New York, the United States alongside guitarist Stevy Pyne, bassist Cole Whittle, and drummer Dan Crean.
- Justin has written lyrics for several well-known artists and bands such as Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, DNCE, Kesha, Imagine Dragons, Fifth Harmony, 5 Seconds of Summer, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, Bea Miller, Demi Lovato, Fall Out Boy, and Julia Michaels.
- They are an avid supporter of Mercy for Animals and a vegetarian since 1995.
- In the past, Justin founded the jewelry line Fetty. They even designed a limited-edition sneaker for DKNY.
- With Semi Precious Weapons, Justin released their debut studio album titled We Love You on September 30, 2008.
Featured Image By Justin Tranter / Instagram