|Kurt Rappaport Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 26, 1971|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kurt Rappaport is an American real estate businessman, investor, and entrepreneur who is the co-founder and CEO of Westside Estate Agency.
Kurt Fleming Rappaport
Los Angeles, California, United States
Kurt graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Business from the University of Southern California.
Real Estate Businessman, Investor, Entrepreneur
- Father – Floyd A. Rappaport (Entertainment Lawyer)
Kurt Rappaport’s net worth was $350,000,000 according to ‘Celebrity Net Worth’.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kurt has dated –
- Zorana Kuzmanovic – Kurt tied the knot with Serbian model Zorana Kuzmanovic in December 2020. Together, the couple has a child named Zoe.
Race / Ethnicity
Kurt has Jewish ancestry on his father’s side.
He sports a V-shaped hairline.
Kurt Rappaport Facts
- He was born and raised in California.
- Kurt’s father Floyd is an entertainment lawyer who represented the likes of Irwin Allen, Peter Lawford, and Steve McQueen. He was born in Detroit.
- While attending the University of Southern California, Kurt worked part-time as a real estate agent.
- In 1999, Kurt founded the Westside Estate Agency with Stephen Shapiro. He and Shapiro were once ranked the top two real estate agents in Los Angeles County, according to the Los Angeles Times.
- Over the years, Kurt has worked for various well-known companies including Merrill Lynch Realty, Fred Sands Estates, and Stan Herman, Stephen Shapiro and Associates. co-founding the Westside Estate Agency.
- By 2015, Kurt had more than 100 full-time agents with offices in Beverly Hills, Malibu, and Miami with over $3 billion in annual sales. His clientele boasts the likes of various big names including Adam Levine, Ellen DeGeneres, Ryan Seacrest, Tom Ford, Warren Beatty, Annette Bening, Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen, Sean Combs, Dr. Dre, Larry Ellison to name a few.
- Kurt resided in a 6-acre Malibu estate valued at $100 million which featured the longest private pool in the State of California in the past. Prior to that, Kurt sold his Beverly Hills home to actor Tom Cruise for $32.5 million.
- He received The Friar’s Club Icon Award, at a black-tie charity event hosted by Ryan Seacrest and Leonardo DiCaprio at Cipriani Wall Street on September 21, 2016, in New York City.
- He was honored by Major League Baseball in January 2018 and also received the Dave Winfield Humanitarian Award at the Beverly Hills Hilton International Ballroom.
- He was named as one of the “500 Most Influential People In Los Angeles” by the Los Angeles Business Journal from 2016 to 2021.
Featured Image By Kurt Rappaport / Instagram