|Michael B. Jordan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 9, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Michael B. Jordan is an American actor, voiceover artist, film producer, and film director who is known for having been cast as N’Jadaka/Erik “Killmonger” Stevens in Black Panther, Wallace in The Wire, Reggie Porter Montgomery in All My Children, Johnny Storm/Human Torch in Fantastic Four, Vince Howard in Friday Night Lights, Alex in Parenthood, Oscar Grant in Fruitvale Station, Adonis “Donnie” Creed in Creed and Creed II, Julian Chase in Gen:Lock, Bryan Stevenson in Just Mercy, and Guy Montag in Fahrenheit 451. Moreover, he was named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine in 2020 while The New York Times ranked him at number #15 in its list of the 25 Greatest Actors of the 21st Century.
Michael Bakari Jordan
Santa Ana, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jordan attended Newark Arts High School in Newark, New Jersey. He was homeschooled later on.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Director
- Father – Michael A. Jordan (Caterer)
- Mother – Donna (née Davis) (Has Worked at Newark Arts High School)
- Siblings – Jamila Jordan (Older Sister) (Producer), Khalid (Younger Brother) (Howard University Footballer)
He has been signed with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael has dated –
- Iggy Azalea (2012-2013) – In April 2012, he started going out with Australian rapper, songwriter, and former model Iggy Azalea. However, the duo parted ways the following year in January.
- Catherine Paiz (2013-2014) – He had a short-lived romance with model Catherine Paiz between 2013 and 2014.
- Ashlyn Castro (2017-2018) – Michael started dating a girl named Ashlyn Castro in 2017. They also spent New Year 2017 eve together. This news hit the tabloids nearing the release of his film Black Panther in January 2018. The couple later broke up.
- Lupita Nyong’o (2018) – It is RUMORed that he had a fling with Kenyan-Mexican actress Lupita Nyong’o in 2018.
- Cindy Bruna (2019) – In May 2019, there were RUMORs that he had an encounter with French fashion model Cindy Bruna.
- Snoh Aalegra (2019) – It was RUMORed that he hooked up with Swedish singer and songwriter Snoh Aalegra in December 2019.
- Kiki Layne (2019) – Michael started dating actress Kiki Layne in January 2019. Their relationship came into the spotlight after they were seen spending time together at a Sundance Film Festival after-party in Park City.
- Lori Harvey (2020-Present) – In November 2020, he had started dating model Lori Harvey. He confirmed the relationship in January 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
he is of African-American descent.
Michael has done modeling for Modell’s sporting goods and Toys “R” Us in the past.
In January 2019, he became the global face of Coach. He was the first male personality to be chosen as the face of Coach.
In 2021, he played the physical representation of Amazon‘s Alexa in a Super Bowl LV advertisement.
Best Known For
Playing drug dealer Wallace in the HBO’s crime drama television series The Wire in 2002, as Reggie Porter Montgomery in All My Children from 2003 to 2006, as Vince Howard in the Friday Night Lights from 2009 to 2011, and as Alex in the Parenthood
First TV Show
In 1999, Michael played the role of a Rideland kid in HBO’s The Sopranos.
His workout schedule and diet plan is not known. He must be following some routine as his hard work can be seen via his body and fitness levels.
Michael B. Jordan Favorite Things
- Actress – Meryl Streep
Source – Bet.com
Michael B. Jordan Facts
- Michael is good friends with Zac Efron, Miles Teller, and Slater Trout.
- Michael’s middle name “Bakari” is in Swahili for the noble promise.
- He was active in basketball during school time.
- In his childhood, he never planned or thought of becoming an actor.
- He used to do tap dancing in childhood. He has done a lot many things.
- Michael started acting at the age of 12 (in 1999).
- In 2013, he was able to make his name into Variety’s “Top 10 Actors To Watch”.
- Jordan was ranked at #21 in GQ magazine’s “25 Most Stylish Men of 2013”.
- Again, in 2013, Michael appeared on the list of “30 People Under 30 Changing the World” by Time magazine.
- In 2018, Michael along with Selena Gomez partnered with fashion brand ‘Coach’ for their ‘Dream It Real’ initiative. According to this, Selena and Michael would visit the partner schools for a year for turning the dreams of youngsters into reality.
- Michael was the Sexiest Man Alive for 2020 as per People magazine. In 2019, the same title was given to John Legend.