|Sidhant Gupta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sidhant Gupta is an Indian actor, model, and dancer who has mainly worked in Hindi shows and films, including Badmashiyaan, Tashan-E-Ishq, Inside Edge 3, Bhoomi, Bang Bang Bangkok, Jubilee, Operation Romeo, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9, and Tutiya Dil.
Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Actor, Model, Dancer
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Sidhant Gupta has been cast in commercials for various brands such as Hero Honda, Maruti Suzuki Nano, and Close Up.
Sidhant Gupta Facts
- Growing up, he was involved in several sports and represented Jammu and Kashmir in national level under-14 cricket, under-17 swimming, and under-19 basketball.
- Sidhant Gupta’s modeling credits include walking at the Wills India Fashion Week 2009 and Delhi Fashion Week 2009.
- In 2012, he made his debut film appearance as Vishal Khanna in the romantic film Tutiya Dil.
- He was cast as Kunj Sarna (Usha and Manohar’s son who is Anand’s brother and Twinkle’s husband) in the romantic drama television series Tashan-e-Ishq from 2015 to 2016.
- Along with Gunjan Malhotra, Karan Veer Mehra, Sharib Hashmi, and Suzanna Mukherjee, Sidhant Gupta co-starred as an enterprising cafè owner named Dev Arora (the owner of a very popular cafè known as Cafè Konnect) in the 2015 Hindi-language romantic comedy film Badmashiyaan. His character in the film was described as “a hopeless romantic who always wears his heart on his sleeve” and “the cute guy every girl would love to take home.”
- From 2016 to 2019, he was consecutively featured in the “50 S*xiest Asian Men” list curated by the UK-based newspaper Eastern Eye.
- Sidhant Gupta participated in the 9th season of the dance reality competition show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2016 and was eliminated from the show on September 3, 2016. The season’s other contestants included Shantanu Maheshwari, Alisha Singh, Siddharth Nigam, Karishma Tanna, Nora Fatehi, Arjun Bijlani, Surveen Chawla, Teriya Magar, Gaurav Gera, Helly Shah, and others.
- Sidhant brought to life the character of Neeraj Mathur in the 2017 action drama film Bhoomi. His co-stars for the project included Sanjay Dutt, Aditi Rao Hydari, Shekhar Suman, and Sharad Kelkar.
- He appeared in the music video for the song Aye Zindagi by Sonu Nigam in 2018.
- Alongside Vedika Pinto, Bhumika Chawla, and Sharad Kelkar, Sidhant Gupta co-starred as Aditya Sharma in the 2022 Hindi-language romantic thriller film Operation Romeo. The film is an official remake of the 2019 Malayalam film Ishq.
- He began appearing as Imaad Akbar in the 3rd season of the sports-drama streaming television series Inside Edge in 2021.
- In 2023, Sidhant Gupta started playing the role of Jay Khanna in the Amazon Prime Video Hindi-language period drama series Jubilee. He co-starred in the show alongside actors Prosenjit Chatterjee, Aparshakti Khurana, Aditi Rao Hydari, Wamiqa Gabbi, and Ram Kapoor.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0