Adriana Francesca Lima
The Goddess, The World’s Most Voluptuous Virgin, Lima Bean, The Queen of Brazil, The Marquesa of Miami
Salvador, Bahia, Brazil
Like Alessandra Ambrosio, Adriana Lima rarely studied as Lima was discovered at the age of 13. During Lima’s elementary school days, a friend of her was very interested in entering a modeling contest, but did not want to enter alone. So, Lima entered with her.
Fashion / Runway Model and Actress
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Adriana Lima dated
- Lenny Kravitz (2001-2003) – Adriana Lima engaged Lenny Kravitz (American Singer-Songwriter) in the spring of 2002. Though, their relationship started in 2001 and went to 2003. She also acted in Lenny’s video album ironically titled “Yesterday is Gone”. Soon their engagement was called off.
- Prince Wenzeslaus (2003-2006) – Adriana Lima then dated Prince of Liechtenstein again for 3 years.
- Derek Jeter (2006) – Then, American Football player Derek Jeter came into Adriana’s life. They dated briefly in 2006. He is very famous among other women as well. May be this made the relationship to broke.
Adriana Lima married Serbian NBA player Marko Jaric in Jackson Hole, Wyoming on St. Valentine’s Day 2009. Their dating relationship was confirmed in November 2007 and she has 2 children from Marko – Daughter Valentina Lima Jarić (b. 15 November, 2009) and Daughter Seinna (b. 12 September, 2012)
Multiracial, that is, her ethnicity is French, Portuguese, Native-American, Japanese and Caribbean.
Blue. She wears colored contact lenses which appeals as if she has Green / Grey colored eyes.
34-24-35 in or 86-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Anna Sui Jeans, Armani Jeans, BCBG, Bebe, Blumarine, BMW, Donna Karan, Emporio Armani, Forum, French Connection, Gai Mattiolo, Gasoline, George Rech, Giorgio Armani, Giorgio Armani ‘Emporio Armani White’ fragrance, Givenchy, Guess Jeans, La Perla, Liverpool, Loewe, Maybelline, Messika, Mossimo, Swatch ‘Skin’ watches, TIM, Vassarette, Victoria’s Secret, Victoria’s Secret ‘Dream angels wish’ fragrance, Victoria’s Secret ‘So in Love’ fragrance, XOXO
Best Known For
Working as Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2000 and as a spokesmodel for Maybelline cosmetics from 2003 to 2009
2001 film The Follow for a role of a wife alongside Mickey Rourke and Forest Whitaker. The Follow is a short film in BMW’s series “The Hire”.
First TV Show
TV Series How I Met Your Mother. She appeared in a guest spot in November 2007 with her fellow angels, playing a role as herself.
Michael Olajide Jr trained Lima to get back in shape after pregnancy. Michael is a former boxing champion and co-founder of Aerospace, Manhattan’s Sleek. See her full workout routine and diet plan.
Adriana Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – Fish
- Favorite TV Programs – The Simple Life, Deadwood, Family Guy,American Dad, American Idol, Pop Idol and So You Think You Can Dance
- Favorite Place – Marrakech, Morocco (Due to its culture)
- Favorite Photographer – Steven Meisel, Albert Watson
- Favorite Designer – Christian Lacroix (Because he is a nice person and of course his clothes are amazing )
- Favorite Makeup Product – Shu Uemura
- Favorite Book – Memoirs of a Geisha (By Arthur Golden published in 1997)
- Favorite Movie – Shine (1996)
- Favorite Perfume – Victoria’s Secret “So In Love” for Women
- Favorite Soap Opera – Sinhá Moça
- Favorite Musician – Lenny Kravitz
- Favorite Author – Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- Adriana won the Ford Supermodel of the World Contest at the age of 15 and the following year, she finished at 2nd place.
- Adriana Lima ‘s official website is www.adrianalima.com
- Adriana Lima had her first kiss at at the age of 17.
- In April 2006, Adriana told GQ magazine that “I am still virgin as sex is for after marriage.”
- Adriana has never been to the gym.
- Adriana Lima was first discovered at the age of 13, at the shopping mall.
- Adriana loves DJing music at her home.
- After her success as a model, she wants to become actress.
- She has a mole on her chin.
- Adriana is the favorite model of photographer “Ellen von Unwerth”