Elderslie, Scotland, UK
Richard educated at Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama (RSAMD), from where he graduated in 2007.
- Father – Richard Madden (Fire Service)
- Mother – Pat Madden (Classroom Assistant)
- Siblings – Lauren Madden (Younger Sister), Cara Madden (Younger Sister)
Madden is signed to –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 9 ½ in or 177 cm
169 lbs or 77 kg
Richard Madden dated –
- Jenna Coleman (2011 – Present) – In 2011, Richard commenced dating the British actress Jenna Coleman. The couple is still together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Curly red hair
Richard’s body specifications are not known.
Richard hasn’t signed any endorsement contracts yet.
Best Known For
His role as Robb Stark in the popular TV series Game of Thrones (2011).
Madden first appeared in the movie Complicity (2000), playing as Young Adam.
First TV Show
Barmy Aunt Boomerang is the name of the TV series in which Richard made his television debut in 1999. He played the role of Sebastian Simpkins in total of 20 episodes.
For the role of Robb Stark in the TV series Game of Thrones (2011), Richard went through comprehensive weight lifting training, including lots of medicine ball drills, lots of core work and skill specific training with a sword.
He also needed to learn how to ride a horse so besides his regular training he took riding classes.
Richard Madden Favorite Things
- Disney Film – Aladdin
Source – JustJared
Richard Madden Facts
- His family belongs to an unknown Scottish clan.
- Because of the fact that Richard was very shy as a kid, at the age of 11 he went to Paisley Arts Centre and joined the youth theatre program, thinking that acting will help him overcome shyness.
- Madden won the award for Most Stylish Male (A Scottish style award) in 2009.
- Richard has appeared on the stage of the National Theater of Scotland.
- In 2010, he was named one of Scotland’s Most Eligible Men by the Scotsman newspaper.
- In 2011, Madden was named to be one of the stars of Screen International.
- You can follow Richard on Twitter and Instagram.