|Agyness Deyn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||February 16, 1983|
Agyness Deyn is an English model, actor, and singer. She is known for having worked with numerous brands and designers such as Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Burberry, Hermés, Dior, Lanvin, DKNY, Karl Lagerfeld, Moschino, Versace, Emporio Armani, Michael Kors, Zac Posen, Celine, Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta, Proenza Schouler, Tommy Hilfiger, Stella McCartney, Viktor & Rolf, Max Mara, Oscar De La Renta, Ralph Lauren, Giles Deacon, Alexander Wang, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Calvin Klein, Anna Sui, Alberta Ferretti, Carolina Herrera, Yves Saint Laurent, Moncler, Giorgio Armani, John Galliano, Gianfranco Ferré, Blumarine, Vivienne Westwood, Cacharel, Doc Martens, Shiseido, Mulberry, Paul Smith, Adidas, and Reebok. In addition to that, she has also branched out as an actor and has been a part of projects like Clash of the Titans, Electricity, Pusher, Hard Sun, The Titan, Her Smell, and Patient Zero.
Laura Michelle Hollins
Littleborough, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
New York City, New York, United States
Agyness attended All Saints Roman Catholic High School, Bacup and Rawtenstall Grammar School and Sixth Form in Waterfoot, Rossendale, Lancashire, England.
After a gap, she also studied music and drama at a college in Hull, England.
Fashion model, actor, singer
- Father – Ken Hollins (Has worked at Royal Mail)
- Mother – Lorraine (ENT Nurse at Liverpool Hope Hospital)
- Siblings – Agyness has 1 older and 1 younger sibling.
She has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan
- Oui Management
- SELECT Model Management (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris (2012-2012)
- Viva Models – Paris (2006-2012)
- Why Not Model Agency – Milan (2006-2012)
- Women Management – New York (2009-2011)
- Models 1 (2008-2011)
Pop, pop/ rock, indie rock
Her net worth had been $5 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Agyness Deyn has dated –
- Josh Hubbard (2004-2008) – Agyness dated Josh Hubbard, member of the music band The Paddingtons for 4 years from 2004 to June 2008.
- Albert Hammond Jr. (2008-2009) – American musician, Albert Hammond Jr. dated for a year from June 2008 until March 2009. They were often photographed while kissing and strolling their dogs. Their engagement rumors came across, but it didn’t happen.
- Alex Greenwald (2009) – Alex Greenwald and Agyness Deyn had a fling in April 2009, when they were found kissing each other during Coachella 2009 festival, arising rumors of them being an item.
- Miles Kane (2009) – Miles Kane and Deyn had a fling in June 2009, when they were spotted kissing each other.
- James Franco (2011) – In 2011, Agyness Deyn dated American actor James Franco for a couple of months.
- Giovanni Ribisi (2012-2015) – American actor, Giovanni commenced dating the model in March 2012. They eloped after a few months of dating and got married on June 16, 2012. They divorced in January 2015.
- Joel McAndrew (2016-Present) – She got married to hedge fund manager Joel McAndrew in New York in August 2016. The couple welcomed their first child in December 2018. In July 2020, it was reported that she was pregnant with their 2nd child.
Race / Ethnicity
Agyness Deyn is of English descent.
Short hair giving androgynous (partly male and partly female) look
32-23-34 in or 83-58-86.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Deyn has modeled and advertised for numerous brands and designers such as Adidas, Anna Sui Beauty, Armani jeans, Blugirl by Blumarine, Burberry, Cacharel, Calvin Klein ‘CK One’ fragrance, Campaign, Culture Call, Doc Martens, Emporio Armani underwear, Galliano, Gareth Pugh, GF Ferré, Giles Deacon ‘Gold’, Giorgio Armani, Jean-Paul Gaultier ‘Ma Dame’ fragrance, John Galliano, La Redoute, Me&City, Moncler, Moussy, Mulberry, Paul Smith, Printemps, Reebok, Shiseido, System, Uniqlo, Vivienne Westwood, Voslauer water.
Best Known For
Modeling and working with famous brands (listed above)
She was a member of the now-defunct band “Lucky Knitwear”. The band did not release any album.
Agyness provided vocals for the single “Who” by Five O’Clock Heroes, which did not receive a warm welcome from the critics and reviewers. She was also featured in that video.
She also gave vocals for the starting seconds of the song “We Found Love” by Rihanna.
Agyness played the role of Aphrodite, who is the Greek goddess of beauty, love, and sex in the 2010 film Clash of the Titans.
First Fashion Show
Deyn appeared in Ready to wear – Autumn/ Winter 2006 fashion show in which she cat-walked for Alice McCall, Evisu, John Richmond, Kei Kagami, Laura Biagiotti, Osman Yousefzada, Roberto Menichetti, and Trussardi.
The English model, Agyness Deyn is not like those models, who do starve themselves in order to remain in the modeling business. Instead, she eats healthy and eats 5 times a day, but in small proportions. This helps her to keep her metabolism high and hence stay thin. In this way, she is able to taste everything she craves for like pizza, her favorite. She also has chips and fish once a week.
Regarding workouts, Deyn loves cycling. Whenever she feels like and has time, she goes for it in the city. Apart from it, she is an avid supporter and follower of yoga. Yoga helps her to stay refreshed for the whole day.
Agyness Deyn Favorite Things
- Dr. Martens Coat
- Globetrotters Luggage
- Dries Van Noten bag, shirt, skirt, sunglasses, and vest
- Stella McCartney Underwear
- Dr. Martens Shoes
- House of Holland shirt, overalls, and shoes
- Happy Socks Socks.
Source – BullettMedia.com
Agyness Deyn Facts
- She was a member of the band “Lucky Knitwear”.
- Deyn was spotted first time with a fashion designer, Henry Holland, when she was shopping with her in Kentish Town, London.
- She has a sister named Emily.
- Agyness changed her name for establishing a good modeling career to Agnes. But, her mother’s numerology expert friend told them to modify the spelling of the word “Agnes” to have good fortune in the career. Hence, “y” was added in the name to make it “Agyness”. Her mother also added a “y” in her first name, replacing “I”.
- At 13, she worked at Fish and Chip shop in Rossendale as a part-time server.
- Agyness has kept her short hair since 13 and completely shaved her head at 17.
- At 16, Deyn won the Rossendale Free Press “Face of 99” competition.
- While she was studying music in London, Agyness also worked part-time at a restaurant in the day’s time and at the bar at night.
- Deyn has appeared in the 2008 Pirelli Calendar.
- She has graced the cover of several magazines including InStyle UK, Elle Romania, Elle Indonesia, i-D, Twin Magazine, Elle South Africa, Vogue Italy, LOVE, W Korea, Elle France, V Magazine, Vogue UK, Vogue China, Dazed & Confused Japan, Vogue Taiwan, and Vogue USA.
- In 2018, she played Detective Inspector Elaine Renko in the pre-apocalyptic crime drama series Hard Sun. She co-starred in the show alongside Jim Sturgess.
- Co-starring alongside Matt Smith, Natalie Dormer, Stanley Tucci, and Clive Standen, she appeared as Janet, Morgan’s wife, in the 2018 science fiction horror film Patient Zero.
- She is not on social media.