|Cora Emmanuel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 1, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cora Emmanuel is a French fashion model who has been ranked on models.com’s “Money Girl” and “Top 50 Models” lists. She has worked with many fashion houses and designers including Tory Burch, Miu Miu, Alexander Wang, Stella McCartney, Valentino, Louis Vuitton, Givenchy, Balmain, Mugler, Dolce & Gabbana, Chanel, Diane von Furstenberg, Jean Paul Gaultier, Donna Karen, Vera Wang, H&M, Jason Wu, Bottega Veneta, Marni, Just Cavalli, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, Kenzo, Carolina Herrera, DKNY, Elie Saab, Blumarine, Akris, Carven, Cushnie Et Ochs, DSquared2, Barbara Bui, Gareth Pugh, Prada, Emanuel Ungaro, Sonia Rykiel, Helmut Lang, Emilio Pucci, Roberto Cavalli, Max Mara, Oscar de la Renta, Moschino, Tom Ford, Loewe, Ohne Titel, Paco Rabanne, Gap, J.Crew, Julien Macdonald, Acne, Versus, Calvin Klein, House of Holland, Topshop Unique, Thierry Mugler, and Shiatzy Chen. The model has also appeared on the covers of magazines like M Le Monde, Harper’s Bazaar India, Elle Sweden, Vogue Mexico, Grazia France, Elle France, H&M Magazine, and Narcisse.
New York, United States
Fashion / Runway model
Her dad was earlier an architect. But, now he teaches architecture.
Her mom is a history and geography teacher.
She has one older sister and a younger half-brother.
Cora Emmanuel is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Premier Model Management – London
- The Society Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- Natural curly hair
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Cora has advertised for lot many brands such as Chanel, H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Balmain, Diesel, Saks Fifth Avenue, and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Alexander Wang, Elie Saab, and Valentino.
First Fashion Show
Cora debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Tory Burch.
She walks a lot. Cora walks from fittings to castings. And, this is her major workout.
She eats healthy stuff. If she eats a bagel, she will have fruit too.
And, yes, lots of walking and doing fashion shows in itself is a big exercise. Hence, she is able to keep herself fit by the combination of a healthy diet and walking.
Cora Emmanuel Favorite Things
- Dress – Classic little black A-line dress
- City – New York
- Music – Hip Hop, Rap, Soul, French variety, Pop, RnB (Almost all types of music except hard rock and Jazz music)
- Drink – Apple juice
- Movies – The Illusionist (2006), The Prestige (2006), Taken (2008), Death Race (2008), Billy Elliot (2000), La Vita è Bella (1997), Schindler’s List (1993) (Almost all types of movies except romantic movies)
- Model (All-Time Favorite) – Liya Kebede
- Book – She doesn’t have a favorite book; but she likes romantic poetry
- Designer – Every designer with whom she works
Source – Vogue.it, Vogue.com
Cora Emmanuel Facts
- Cora is careless and loses her jewelry like rings, bracelets, etc. So, she does not wear them.
- Emmanuel is friends with models Melodie Monrose, Sigrid Agren, and Lais Ribeiro.
- She entered in Elite Model Look contest in 2008.
- Cora signed with New York Models in 2010 but left the agency in 2011.
- Cora earlier wanted to be an architect due to her dad. She got inspired by him.
- As a kid, Emmanuel was not a quiet one. She was rather an annoying child.
- She was discovered at a modeling contest.
- She doesn’t like eBooks. Cora likes to read real books.
- She wishes she could play the violin.
- She would have studied biology if she weren’t a model or an architect.
- Cora cannot live without moisturizers.
- Apart from modeling, she also enjoys acting and photography.
- She describes her style as – “Simple, tailored, chic, vintage, and tomboy.”
- She would love to exchange closets with actress Aymeline Valade.
- Emmanuel always keeps in her purse – her phone, book, and high heels.