|Emily Arlook Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||July 24, 1990|
Emily Arlook is an American actress and writer who has been cast in a variety of roles in shows and movies like Nomi Segal in Grown-ish, Hannah Bumpers in Wishcraft, Emily in 20 Dates, Lyric in Shitty Boyfriends, Kate in Big Time Adolescence, Dana in The Good Place, Ariella Kretzmer in Hand of God, Lucy in Pillow Talk, Laura Springer in The Grinder, Auden in Mary + Jane, Stella in Miles to Go, Key in A to Z, Emily in Aldo, and Candy in Just Add Water.
Emily Taryn Arlook
Los Angeles, California, United States
Emily Arlook attended the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute, an acting school located in the Union Square neighborhood of New York, New York. She has also trained at NoHo Actors’ Studio where she has been coached by Jeff Alan-Lee.
- Father – Richard Arlook (Father) (Associated with The Arlook Group)
- Mother – Deborah ‘Debe’ Arlook
- Siblings – Ethan Arlook (Younger Brother), Rachel Arlook (Older Sister)
Emily Arlook has been signed with Authentic Talent and Literary Management, Talent Management Company, Brooklyn, New York, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Arlook has dated –
- Will McCormack – She is married to actor, executive producer, screenwriter, and film director Will McCormack.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
- Pouty lips
- Gorgeous hair
Emily Arlook Facts
- She grew up in Los Angeles.
- Emily Arlook made her first film appearance as Emily in the 1998 mockumentary film, 20 Dates.
- She was cast as Dana in 2 episodes of the fantasy comedy television series, The Good Place, in 2016.
- Alongside Pete Davidson, Griffin Gluck, Machine Gun Kelly, Sydney Sweeney, and Jon Cryer, Emily Arlook co-starred as Kate Harris, Mo’s sister and Reuben and Sherri’s daughter, in the coming-of-age comedy film, Big Time Adolescence, in 2019.
- In 2018, she started playing the character named Nomi Segal, a Jewish American who is bisexual, in the teen comedy-drama sitcom, Grown-ish, a spin-off of the ABC series Black-ish. Arlook’s co-stars on the show included Yara Shahidi, Deon Cole, Trevor Jackson, Francia Raisa, Jordan Buhat, Chris Parnell, Chloe Bailey, Halle Bailey, Luka Sabbat, and Diggy Simmons.
Featured Image by Emily Arlook / Instagram