|Lil Pump Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 17, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lil Pump is an American rapper, singer, and songwriter who has gained fame for being one of the most prominent members of the SoundCloud rap scene. He has released several albums and tracks such as Harverd Dropout, Lil Pump, Gucci Gang, Next (featuring Rich the Kid), Flex Like Ouu, Boss, Welcome to the Party (with Diplo and French Montana featuring Zhavia Ward), I Love It (with Kanye West), Arms Around You (with XXXTentacion featuring Maluma and Swae Lee), Racks on Racks, Illuminati (with Anuel AA), and others.
Miami, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lil Pump attended the Charles W. Flanagan High School briefly but dropped out in his freshman year.
Rapper, producer, songwriter
- Others – Lil Ominous (Cousin)
Hip hop, SoundCloud rap, trap, punk rap
Lil Pump was signed with Tha Lights Global, which is an imprint of Warner Bros Records from June 9, 2017, to January 2018.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lil Pump has dated –
- Celina Powell (2017) – He had a fling with model Celina Powell in the year 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Colombian descent.
He prefers to keep his hair ‘multicolored’ by using hair extensions.
- Tattoos all over his body
- Sports multi-colored dreadlocks
Lil Pump’s song “Boss” has been featured in the Apple Watch commercial.
Best Known For
- The popularity of his song Gucci Gang, which peaked at the #3 spot on the US Billboard Hot 100 in November 2017. The song was also nominated at the 2018 Billboard Music Awards in the “Top Streaming Song” category.
- His strong social media presence with his YouTube channel having more than 20 million subscribers and Instagram having more than 20 million followers.
In October 2017, he released his self-titled album Lil Pump which contains 15 tracks with rappers like Smokepurpp, Lil Yachty, Rick Ross, 2 Chainz, Gucci Mane, and Chief Keef featuring as notable co-signs. The album was placed at number #2 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart and at number #3 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
Lil Pump Facts
- He started a riot in his freshman year at high school resulting in him being kicked out of school.
- In August 2017, he sent out a tweet stating that he dropped out of Harvard University to focus on his rap career. However, supporting evidence like potential subjects and courses backing this claim were missing. In January 2018, he announced that he would release a new ‘Harvard Dropout’ mixtape to substantiate his claims.
- He has worn dental braces for many years in his life.
- His interest in music began in high school when he would freestyle with fellow Flo Rida rapper and best friend Omar Pineiro famously known as Smokepurpp.
- Lil Pump and Lil Yachty are good friends who represent the new “mumble rap” trend.
- Among his friends was also late rapper Lil Peep who passed away in November 2017 due to a drug overdose. Pump expressed his condolences by writing “Rip Peep” on his Instagram.
- Lil Pump releases a cartoon character of himself with every single or mixtape that is released.
- He had signed a record deal with Warner Bros. when he was 16 years old. However, the contract became void in January 2018 due to him being underage. But Pump announced on Twitter that he was planning to go independent with his music.
- His song Gucci Gang with a running length of 2 minutes 10 seconds is the shortest song to scale to the top 10 of the Hot 100 charts since 1975.
- Post his ousting from Warner Bros. Records, many labels were competing to sign him on for as high as $8 million.
- He sparked rumors of having signed up with Gucci Mane’s imprint 1017 Records in February 2018.
- He was also rumored to have signed up with DJ Khaled’s record label “We the Best Music” in February 2018.
- On February 15, 2018, Pump was arrested for firing a gun inside his home. He was sent to Sylmar Juvenile Hall and subsequently released with an ankle monitor.
- His popular single “Gucci Gang” with its catching visuals and chorus received more than 550 million views on YouTube within 4 months of the release in October 2017.
- Lil Pump took the top spot on the Billboard emerging artists charts in October 2017.
- He counts Chief Keef and Lil B as having the biggest influence on him.
- Another reason for his early success was the co-signs he received from notable rappers like Lil Uzi Vert and Juicy J.
- His first nationwide self-titled tour took place in The Novo in Los Angeles on October 31, 2017. Covering 27 cities, the tour ended on December 23, 2017, in San Diego.
- He headlined the No Jumper tour with long-time friend Smokepurpp and toured with Adam22 in 2016.
- He is known for his meme ESKETIT (esskeetit).
- He has been named as “The Master of Repetition” by Hotnewhiphop with a signature of distorted production.
- He has expressed disdain at J Cole’s lyrically driven style of music by posting a video wherein he is dissing the rapper and his style of music.
- Lil Pump is credited as being one of the leading pioneers of the SoundCloud Rap movement along with Smokepurpp, Lil Peep, Lil Xan, and XXXTentacion.
- Lil Pump and Smokepurpp are collectively known as Gucci Gang.
- He purchased a new yellow Porsche in May 2017 which he happily paraded around on Instagram. However, the next day, he tweeted a picture of his car with a dent claiming that he had crashed his brand new car.
- Lil Pump is smitten with iCarly actress Miranda Cosgrove. He even baked a cake once with her face on it on social media and has proclaimed his desires for her online. However, she was arrested in July 2017 and was rumored to be on prostitution charges. Lil came to her defense on Twitter asking people to back off.
- He was nominated for the MTV Video Music Award for “Push Artist of The Year” in 2018.
- On February 22, 2019, he released his 2nd studio album, Harverd Dropout, which also featured artists such as Kanye West, Smokepurpp, Migos rappers Offset and Quavo, Lil Uzi Vert, Lil Wayne, YG, and 2 Chainz. It was ranked at number #3 on the US Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums (Billboard) chart, at number #7 on the US Billboard 200 chart, at number #40 on the UK R&B Albums (OCC) chart, and at number #7 on the Canadian Albums (Billboard) chart.
- Harverd Dropout was certified ‘Gold’ by the United States (RIAA).
- During the 2020 Presidential Election, Lil Pump supported Donald Trump. Lil Pump even made an appearance at a Trump rally just before the election day where Trump mistakenly addressed him as Little Pimp.
- It was later revealed that Lil Pump wasn’t even registered to vote in the election. Model Bella Hadid even called Lil Pump a ‘loser’ and ‘irresponsible’ to endorse Trump.
- In December 2020, it was revealed that he had been banned from JetBlue Airways. It was claimed that he had verbally abused the crew members and had even refused to wear a mask.
Featured Image by Lil Pump / Instagram