Lindsey, parking lot
Wichita, Kansas, U.S.
Fashion / Runway model
- Father – Thomas (Works installing satellite dishes)
- Mother – Michele (School bus driver)
- Siblings – Kirsten Wixson (Sister)
Lindsey Wixson can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Storm Models – London
- D’Management Group – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- The Society Management – New York
- Vision Models – Los Angeles (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She is dating Nick Bananto, who is two years her senior and is from her area of Kansas. She is dating him since 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bee-stung lips
- Rosebud Pout
- Gapped front teeth
33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Lindsey Wixson has done advertisements for lot many brands and designers such as Alexander McQueen, Galliano by John Galliano, H&M, Jill Stuart, Jill Stuart Beauty, Just Cavalli, Miu Miu, Moussy, Mulberry, Versace ‘Vanitas’ fragrance, and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with designers such as Chanel, John Galliano, Versace Vanitas, Miu Miu, Jill Stuart and Alexander McQueen.
First Fashion Show
Lindsey Wixson debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2010 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Brian Reyes, Cynthia Steffe, Custo Barcelona, Dennis Basso, Norma Kamali, Miu Miu, Organic by John Patrick, Peter Som, Philosophy, Prada, and United Bamboo.
Lindsey takes good care of her skin by drinking lots of water and taking enough sleep. She also takes vitamins and suggests her fans and upcoming models to do the same.
For her baths, she requires coconut oil can and Himalayan sea salt. She cannot live without these during fashion week.
Lindsey Wixson Favorite Things
- People – Aaron de Mey (Makeup Artist), Rose-Marie Swift (Makeup Artist)
Source – IntoTheGloss.com
Lindsey Wixson Facts
- She takes interest in artwork and writing.
- Lindsey is friends with models Ashley Smith, Daphne Groeneveld, Hailey Clauson, Josephine Skriver, Malu Ribeiro, and Pauline Van der Cruysse.
- She was at #20 on Models.com list of “Top 50 Models Women” as of July 2014.
- In 2009, she was rejected by IMG Models, but signed with Marilyn Agency.
- On June 4, 2009, and June 5, 2009, Lindsey was featured as a newcomer by COACD.com and Models.com respectively.
- In 2009, she booked a photoshoot with Steven Meisel for Italian Vogue.
- She didn’t want to be a fashion model. Instead, she desired to be a lawyer or a chef, as a child.
- She has gapped teeth, which she inherited from her father.
- She was bullied in middle school due to her tooth gap.
- At 12, she had gained 5 ft 7 in height and people used to tell her that she could become a model. Hence, she started taking it as a serious career.
- Before becoming a model, she took inspiration from the careers of successful models like Gisele Bundchen, Christy Turlington, and Kate Moss.
- She started modeling at the age of 15 (in 2009).
- After finishing her career as a model, she would love to become a pilot.
- In 2011, during the prom party, the dress was specially designed for her by the designer Jason Wu. Jason had also designed a dress in the past for Michelle Obama for the inauguration.
- She once dropped (on February 11, 2013) her phone in a puddle and hence lost it.