Shu Pei Qin
New York City, New York, United States
Fashion / Runway model
Shu Pei Qin is signed to several modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Huayi Brothers Fashion Group
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- Next Model Management – Miami
- MIKAs Stockholm
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Race / Ethnicity
- South-Asian looks
32-24-34 in or 81-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Shu Pei has advertised for numerous designers and brands like BCBG by Max Azria, Benetton, Diesel, Esprit, Fekkai Salon Color, GAP, Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld, Kenzo ‘Flower by Kenzo’ fragrance, Kenzo ‘Flower by Kenzo Essentielle’ fragrance, Lane Crawford, Maybelline, Simply Vera by Vera Wang, Vera Wang and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Maybelline, Vera Wang, and Michael Kors
First Fashion Show
Shu Pei Qin Favorite Things
- Food – Gelato (When in Italy), Pink Berry (When in New York)
Source – WMagazine.com
Shu Pei Qin Facts
- From her home country (China), Liu Wen and Ming Xi are her closest model friends. Karlie Kloss is also her friend, who is from New York (USA). She is also good friends with Bonnie Chen, David Chiang, Du Juan, Fei Fei Sun, Ksenia Kakhnovich, Shelby Coleman, Sui He, and Wang Xiao.
- She is a foodie and loves traveling too.
- Shu Pei likes to explore new restaurants with her friends in her free time.
- She always carries a water bottle and red lipstick with her, wherever she goes.
- She started modeling professionally in 2007 by signing with Next Model Management in New York.
- She was chosen as the new spokesmodel for the cosmetics company Maybelline in August 2010.
- She was featured on the cover of Chinese Elle in September 2009.
- Shu Pei became the face of Vera Wang in 2011.