|Shu Pei Qin Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 10, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shu Pei Qin is a Chinese supermodel and actor who has worked with various brands and designers such as Anna Sui, Moschino, H&M, Altuzarra, Oscar de la Renta, Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Vuitton, Diane Von Furstenberg, Chanel, Vera Wang, Michael Kors, Karl Lagerfeld, Ohne Titel, Phillip Lim, Viktor & Rolf, DKNY, Cushnie Et Ochs, Maison Martin Margiela, Salvatore Ferragamo, Etro, Kenzo, Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini, Roland Mouret, Gucci, Valentino, Lacoste, Burberry Prorsum, Helmut Lang, Missoni, Giorgio Armani, Alberta Ferretti, Jill Stuart, Victoria’s Secret, Yohji Yamamoto, Christian Dior, Rachel Roy, Tory Burch, Vivienne Westwood, Ralph Lauren, Prabal Gurung, Prada, Nicole Miller, Miu Miu, Fendi, Loewe, Dries Van Noten, Alexander McQueen, and Carolina Herrera. She has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Elle Hong Kong, Elle China, Glow, Glass UK, Manifesto Asia, Harper’s Bazaar Singapore, Vogue China, and Vogue Girl Korea.
Shu Pei Qin
Shu Pei, Shu, Qin Shupei
Kaifeng, Henan, China
New York City, New York, United States
Fashion / Runway Model, Actor
Shu Pei Qin has been signed to several modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Huayi Brothers Fashion Group
- Traffic Models – Barcelona / Madrid
- Next Model Management – Miami
- MIKAs Stockholm
- DNA Models – New York
- Oui Management – Paris
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Shu Pei Qin has dated –
- Zhao Lei (2012-2015) – In 2012, she got married to Zhao Lei (also named Leigh Gow), the general manager of the Huayi Brothers Fashion Group. However, the duo divorced in 2015.
- Edison Chen (2015-Present) – She started dating Canadian-born Hong Kong actor, singer, rapper, fashion designer, and entrepreneur Edison Chen in 2015. In 2017, the duo was blessed with a daughter named Alaia Chen.
Race / Ethnicity
- South-Asian looks
32-24-34 in or 81-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
9 (US) or 40 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Shu Pei has advertised for numerous designers and brands like BCBG by Max Azria, Benetton, Diesel, Esprit, Fekkai Salon Color, GAP, Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld, Kenzo ‘Flower by Kenzo’ fragrance, Kenzo ‘Flower by Kenzo Essentielle’ fragrance, Lane Crawford, Maybelline, Simply Vera by Vera Wang, Vera Wang and others.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with Maybelline, Vera Wang, and Michael Kors
First Fashion Show
Shu Pei Qin Favorite Things
- Food – Gelato (When in Italy), Pink Berry (When in New York)
Source – WMagazine.com
Shu Pei Qin Facts
- From her home country (China), Liu Wen and Ming Xi are her closest model friends. Karlie Kloss is also her friend, who is from New York (USA). She is also good friends with Bonnie Chen, David Chiang, Du Juan, Fei Fei Sun, Ksenia Kakhnovich, Shelby Coleman, Sui He, and Wang Xiao.
- She is a foodie and loves traveling too.
- Shu Pei likes to explore new restaurants with her friends in her free time.
- She always carries a water bottle and red lipstick with her, wherever she goes.
- She started modeling professionally in 2007 by signing with Next Model Management in New York.
- She was chosen as the new spokesmodel for the cosmetics company Maybelline in August 2010.
- She was featured on the cover of Chinese Elle in September 2009.
- Shu Pei became the face of Vera Wang in 2011.