|Winnie Harlow Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 27, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Winnie Harlow is a Canadian fashion model, television personality, and public spokesperson on the skin condition vitiligo who rose to fame as she appeared as a contestant on the 21st cycle of the U.S. television series America’s Next Top Model in 2014. She has established herself in the fashion industry as one of the prominent models and has worked for brands and designers like Fendi, Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger, Desigual, Diesel, and Victoria’s Secret, Moschino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Prabal Gurung, Philipp Plein, Kenzo, Swarovski, Steve Madden, Nike, Puma, MAC, and H&M.
Chantelle Whitney Brown-Young
Winnie Harlow, Chantelle Winnie, Zebra
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Winnie changed many schools due to bullying.
She dropped out of school at 16 due to teasing that occurred as a result of her skin depigmentation condition.
Model, TV Personality
- Father – Windsor Young
- Mother – Lisa Brown (Hairdresser)
- Siblings – Christina Harlow (Sister). She also has 1 other sister.
She has been signed with –
- D’Management Group
- The Society Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- The Squad – London
- Creative Artists Agency, Talent Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Winnie Harlow has dated –
- Nick Cannon (2015) – In September 2015, American rapper and actor Nick Cannon was spotted with Winnie during a dinner date at Mr. Chow restaurant which sparked dating RUMORs.
- Lewis Hamilton (2016) – From July 2016 to September 2016, Winnie and English Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton dated each other.
- Wiz Khalifa (2018-2019) – In July 2018, American singer-songwriter, Wiz Khalifa made his relationship with Winnie Instagram official. They were seen as a couple publicly for the first time at Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018 in November 2018. However, after having been romantically involved for a while, the duo separated in January 2019.
- Maluma (2019) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with Colombian singer, songwriter, and actor Maluma in October 2019.
- Kyle Kuzma (2020-2021; 2021-Present) – In March 2020, she started going out with American professional basketball player Kyle Kuzma. The duo had also shared their pictures on Instagram. They broke up in August 2021 after dating for more than a year. In December 2021, it was reported that they were back together as a couple.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African-Jamaican ancestry.
- Striking looks due to skin depigmentation
- High cheekbones
34-25-36 in or 86-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
She has advertised for Desigual, Diesel, etc.
In 2016, she appeared in a Sprite commercial.
Best Known For
Being a popular vitiligo model from Canada
First Fashion Week
She walked for Ashish showing its Spring / Summer 2015 Collection during London Fashion Week.
First TV Show
In June 2014, she guest appeared in an episode of the news show Access Hollywood.
She has a lean body which is the result of healthy eating. Winnie relies on fresh vegetables like spinach and protein sources like eggs.
Winnie Harlow Favorite Things
- TV Show – Sex and the City (1998-2004)
Source – HollywoodLife.com
Winnie Harlow Facts
- Winnie was diagnosed with a skin pigmentation condition (where she lost her natural skin color at various places on her body) called vitiligo at the age of 4.
- She was discovered by model Tyra Banks on Instagram.
- She describes herself as a “vitiligo spokesmodel.”
- At school, she used to be called “cow,” “zebra” and lots of other things.
- Harlow also thought for a long time to commit suicide due to all the bad comments she received throughout her early life.
- She was among the 14 finalists in America’s Next Top Model in their 21st cycle in 2014. She finished 6th.
- She received the Gala Spa Award 2015 for “Beauty Idol”.
- She enjoys riding roller coasters and watching basketball.
- Harlow is a huge fan of Michael Jackson who also had a rare skin condition called vitiligo.
- Harlow won the “Role Model” award at Portuguese GQ Men of The Year in 2015.
- She was raised by a single mom.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs such as Guts Over Fear by Eminem (ft. Sia), Promises by Calvin Harris and Sam Smith, Lemonade by Beyoncé, and The One by JMSN.
- She has also been cast in shows such as The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and Rupaul‘s Drag Race.
- The MTV EMAs 2020 were presented by Winnie apart from model Barbara Palvin.
- In December 2020, Winnie revealed via her Instagram that during Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018, she weighed 118 lbs. Almost 2 years after that, in December 2020, she weighed 141 pounds. Her goal weight is though 125 lbs. Winnie was 128 lbs in May 2020 (earlier stage of COVID-19 pandemic).
- Winnie was included in the 2022 list of Forbes 30 Under 30.