|Alexa Nisenson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 2006|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Alexa Nisenson is an American actress, dancer, and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast in a number of on-screen roles such as Charlie in Fear the Walking Dead, Shelly in Orphan Horse, Apple in Good Behavior, Geraldine Chandler in Constantine, Georgia in Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, Young Karen in Will & Grace, and Alexa in Summer Camp Island.
Boca Raton, Palm Beach County, Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Dancer, Voiceover Artist
Alexa Nisenson is represented by –
- Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Paradigm Talent Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming personality
- Pouty lips
Alexa Nisenson Favorite Things
- Shows – Euphoria, Gossip Girl
- One Of Her Favorite Places To Travel To – Maui, Hawaii
- Movies – The Proposal, I Feel Pretty
Alexa Nisenson Facts
- She has done competitive dancing.
- In January 2015, Alexa Nisenson made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Geraldine Chandler in an episode titled Quid Pro Quo of the horror drama series, Constantine.
- She made her theatrical film debut by playing the role of Georgia Khatchadorian, Rafe’s 9-year-old smart younger sister, in the 2016 live-action/animated family comedy film, Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life, starring Griffin Gluck, Lauren Graham, Rob Riggle, Isabela Moner, Retta, Thomas Barbusca, Andy Daly, and Adam Pally.
- From 2018 to 2019, she brought to life the character of Charlie, a young girl who is a spy for the Vultures until she defected to Morgan’s group, in the post-apocalyptic horror drama television series, Fear the Walking Dead, created by Robert Kirkman and Dave Erickson.
- Alexa Nisenson co-starred on Fear the Walking Dead alongside the likes of Frank Dillane, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Elizabeth Rodriguez, Mercedes Mason, Colman Domingo, Daniel Sharman, Maggie Grace, Lennie James, and Jenna Elfman.
- She is a huge fan of actress Blake Lively.
- Her dancing credits include having been associated with the Abby Lee Dance Company.
- As a voiceover artist, Alexa Nisenson has worked on projects like the short television series Summer Camp Island and the video game Farpoint.
- She has described herself as kind, caring, loving, thoughtful, and loyal.
- During her free time, she likes doing her hair and makeup.
- If she could have one superpower, Alexa Nisenson would probably want to become invisible.
Featured Image by Alexa Nisenson / Instagram