Her educational background is not known.
Fashion / Runway model
Her dad was earlier an architect. But, now he teaches architect.
Her mom is a history and geography teacher.
She has one older sister and a younger half-brother.
Cora Emmanuel is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Premier Model Management – London
- The Society Model Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Stockholm
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
There is no information about her boyfriend or significant other.
Race / Ethnicity
- Natural curly hair
32-24-35 in or 81-61-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Cora has advertised for lot many brands such as Chanel, H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Balmain, Diesel, Saks Fifth Avenue and others.
Her religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Her campaigns with H&M, Tommy Hilfiger, Alexander Wang, Elie Saab, and Valentino.
First Fashion Show
Cora debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2011 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Tory Burch.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
She walks a lot. Cora walks from fittings to castings. And, this is her major workout.
She eats healthy stuff. Is she eats a bagel, she will have a fruit too.
And, yes, lots of walking and doing fashion shows in itself is a big exercise. Hence, she is able to keep herself fit by the combination of healthy diet and walking.
Cora Emmanuel Favorite Things
- Dress – Classic little black A-line dress
- City – New York
- Music – Hip Hop, Rap, Soul, French variety, Pop, RnB (Almost all types of music except hard rock and Jazz music)
- Drink – Apple juice
- Movies – The Illusionist (2006), The Prestige (2006), Taken (2008), Death Race (2008), Billy Elliot (2000), La Vita è Bella (1997), Schindler’s List (1993) (Almost all types of movies except romantic movies)
- Model (All Time Favorite) – Liya Kebede
- Book – She doesn’t have a favorite book; but she likes romantic poetry
- Designer – Every designer with whom she works
Cora Emmanuel Facts
- Cora is careless and loses her jewelry like rings, bracelets, etc. So, she does not wear them.
- Emmanuel is friends with models Melodie Monrose, Sigrid Agren, and Lais Ribeiro.
- She entered in Elite Model Look contest in 2008.
- Cora signed with New York Models in 2010 but left the agency in 2011.
- Cora earlier wanted to be an architect due to her dad. She got inspired from him.
- As a kid, Emmanuel was not a quiet one. She was rather an annoying child.
- She was discovered at a modeling contest.
- She doesn’t like eBooks. Cora likes to read real books.
- She wishes she could play the violin.
- She would have studied biology if she weren’t a model or an architect.
- Cora cannot live without moisturizer.
- Apart from modeling, she also enjoys doing acting and photography.
- She describes her style as – “Simple, tailored, chic, vintage, and tomboy.”
- She would love to exchange closets with actress Aymeline Valade.
- Emmanuel always keeps in her purse – her phone, book, and high heels.
- Connect with Cora on Instagram.